Skip to content

GSA Sending Target URLS to Indexer

edited November 2012 in Bugs
This is a pretty bad one...

It is sending target URLs to the GSA Indexer.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Only if they are detected as verified links. 
  • What? I don't understand your response. A target URL should never be detected as a verified link. And I am not talking about a campaign that just coincidentally posts a blog comment on a target site.

This is actually just a root URL target link showing up in the indexer... and there are no blog comments enabled for that campaign.
    than check your verified links and see if that url pops up there.
  • did you need to check "verified links must have exact URL" in your projects maybe?
  • Yes. For a couple YouTube projects.
  • OzzOzz
    edited November 2012
    and you did make sure that this is checked on all your projects?

because it seems to me that  at least one of your youtube projects or tiers to your project is missing that option and because of that it verifies the target URLs with a youtube-link in it and send it to the indexer.
  • I was under the impression that "verified links must have exact URL" is only for campaigns like YouTube, so I only did it there.
  • It is still broken. Shall I start a new thread?

2 projects; completely unrelated.

Campaign 1 shows a verified URL of the target site of campaign 2. Says it is a qlWebDS directory link.

Totally a bug.
  • I was getting excessive DUPLICATE URLs sent to the SEO indexer 
    yesterday.  I basically gave it one more try on a throw away campaign after giving it a try one more time -- and I just said to heck with it.
  • edited November 2012
    @Sven? Shall I start a new thread? There is definitely a bug...even after I set "verified links must have exact URL" to checked... it happened again. Please read my post above.

no new thread needed you got your attention already.

send me the project backup please and i have a look.