Skip to content

What should I do when I run out of targets to post to on a project?

I stopped scraping with gsa and just posting to verifieds but now after a few days projects are running out of steam and the projects that im running new scrapes isnt getting done fast enough. What should I do!!!!!!!!? Just dupe the projects and start again? I turned off post agian to same sites precicely cos i wante dto go back to domain diversity vs just quantity fomr the same domains, seems like ill have to do a bit of both?

Comments

• You will get more domain diversity than you will ever need anyway. Just enable the setting. Also, you can import links a second time for a more thorough submitting (no need to duplicate projects if you don't need different settings)
  • @Ferryman: Hey mate, is domain diversity really important?
  • ask yourself this question - if 100 ppl tell you Mr. X is great and 10 ppl tell you Mr. Y is great. Who do you think is more sure to be great?
  • edited March 2014
    @Ferryman: Of course, Mr. X. But why do we need to enable "Allow posting to same site again" if we want domain diversity?
  • Because on some sites it makes sense to create more than one account - take social bookmarking as example - more than one user can bookmark the same site.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    I personally don't believe domain diversity makes any difference... The only problem I have with having too few domains and lots of postings using the same domain is that if that particular domain becomes moderated, you've just lost alot of links.

whereas, if you spread the load to alot more domains, there is less of a chance of mass link loss when the moderator eventually takes down your spam.
  • edited March 2014
    come on...youve gotta admit it matter to a certian extent....you really think that making a million links on one domain would be just the same as a million on a million domains. to continue ferryman's analogy its like saying- one person saying your great a million times. after a while you'd be thinking why doesnt this guy shut the f up already :P vs a million differnet ppl you think 'wow this guy must be great if so many differnet ppl are saiyng the same thing. Now from analysing competitors backlinks i realised it mattered ALOT less than i used to think but still I think it matters.