Skip to content

Buy 2 licenses but only get 1

Sven

I buy my 1st CB at 11/13/2013. Today I bought my 2nd CB.
I purchased with the same name and same paypal, all same as the 1st one.
but to my surprise, I thought i should get another Serial number, but i got the same Serial number as the 1st one.
Does it mean I can use the Serial twice on different PCs? Or is there anything wrong?

Also how many computers I can use for 1 license?

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    You get the same serial number, but it's ok you can use on 2 machines because you bought 2 licenses.
  • That is really a confusing setting. If i don't buy the 2nd license, i can't run 2 machines at the same time?
    If you paid twice you have 2 licenses... Even if the serial number is the same, you still have 2 licenses.
    Very easy :)
  • Better than having multiple serial numbers and trying to figure out which is which. I like this system better.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited March 2014
  • Can I move license from one machine to another? I need to rebuild one I am running now, but need to run GSA breaker while I am rebuild, is it safe to move licence from one machine and then back to original one?
    @leon123 - Yes you can install on multiple machines, but only run on one machine if you have 1 license.
  • Yes you can install on multiple machines, but only run on one machine if you have 1 license.

is this still true? I cant add the license on a second computer though I stopped on the first computer for 5 minutes..it still says demo version on the second one