Skip to content

New Symbols

BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
Hey @Sven, when you get a chance, would you put a disable button in for the symbols?

Thanks!

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    ye.. what's that all about.. tututut
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    bahh I hate it...every time I add something I get "remove it". Just deal with it. I can read logs better when just watching the symbols. Just get used to it.
  • I like the cute little symbols. Did your sister help you pick which ones to use?
    stfu!  :-@
  • ronron SERLists.com
    ROFL
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    LOL i don't think i've ever seen Sven so mean!
    it just gets on my nerves ... ppl complain about anything. and playing smart is the worst.
  • I like them :D ... have to .... stop ... watching ...them ... must .... resist .....

OK maybe I was a bit hard on my reaction, sorry about that. But as much as I like sarcasm it has it's ending.

I for myself find the symbols way better to separate projects when watching the log. Just get used to it please and give it a chance.

• I seriously do like the symbols, I was poking fun at the designs ;)
  • Ferryman <-- wealth of good ideas for SER. Thanks!
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    lol.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Well I for one don't see what the problem is with the symbols. Some people just complain way to much.
  • @sven pissed off?! lol this is a GSA blooper thread
  • What are the definitions of the symbols?
  • @coneh34d - thanks :P

@sr1racer - watch them carefully and they will tell you the future :D (on the serious side - they are random from a pool of icons)
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    No problem with that ^^

Blue symbol is skull head ?
  • edited March 2014
    They might as well all be dollar signs! :))

best. software. evar

• @Sven The only problem I have with this new addition is that I can't select a project by pressing the first letter on the keyboard anymore. 

I have many projects and it's faster to navigate to a project that way for if I need to change something quick.
    @system0102 will fix that.
  • did understand anything . Updated SER and whaooo ...... and still ROFling on that sister comment . very smooth . >:) , logs are easy to look now .
  • Thanks as always @Sven :)
  • I actually Lol'd when I first saw them, but they are a good idea. What could also work though is highlighting the line with the same color that the project is in the log. BUt I dont care either way really :P