Skip to content

How To Submit Only To Sites In "Identified Sites List"

edited November 2012 in Need Help
Hi

I have used tools to add some sites e.g. 3,500 media wiki among others.  However, I'm not sure how I can force GSA to try and submit to identified sites.  I have "use URL's from global site lists if enabled" but it *seems* to only submit to sites in "verified sites list" which is fair enough.  But how can I get sites from identified to verified?  Looking at the number of sites in the medi wiki verified list there's 129 there...even assuming 90% of my wiki sites have died (which they haven't...) that's not many.

Thanks

M.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    The program uses all lists (identified, verified, successful) if enabled. However in your case it might be easier to just import the URLs directly to the project (right mouse button on it -> import target urls-> choose the sitelist file).
  • OzzOzz
    edited November 2012
    global site list uses the URLs of all of your site lists (identified, submitted, verified). 
    however, if you want to use the identified list on one of your projects, than just import the list:
    --> right click project --> import target URLs --> from file

if you get too many "already parsed" messages than delete your history cache first:
    --> right click project --> modify project --> delete target URL history

Edit: Sven was faster
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    ;)