Skip to content

should i buy a verified list?

Hi, i mostly deal with video and ranking youtube. I have recently come across GSA and would like to get started on it. meanwhile i met this guy who claims to have over 300k verified links and whats about $200 for it. Should I get this list from him given that I am a newbie at this and would need to grow quality links to my videos and tier 1 quickly? could you shed more light on this whole idea of verified link business guys. are they necessary to be bought? What questions should i ask this guy to qualify his links as useful? are there other sellers you guys recommend and what is a good # of link for what price? lastly, he claims that the numbers of links increase more rapidly as by using this list of his GSA continues to find even more links related to provided links. Is that true? thanks

Comments

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    I haven't ever bought a verified list. The one time I asked for a preview of 20 links, it was obvious what his niche was (pharma) as many were all related to that. For T2 and T3 it's probably fine, but if you're looking for long-term gains then I'd not recommend it.
  • if youre ranking youtube vids id say go for it. but $200? lol
  • eeha123 There's a guy on fiverr selling a 300K list for $5.... My guess is that the list is crap.
  • yeah ok but it is a good thing when list is fresh and not shared to 2 many people , With list you can jest put SER on submission and not scraping . this along will safe you a lot of resources . Plus with verified   list you'll get more links submitted fast , (talking about LPM)
    check this treads out , if you buy list you buy from here ., not from Fiverr !!!

• I can vouch for @donaldbeck's list. +1
  • edited March 2014
    You should always scrape your own lists (cost-effective). Having said that, we also buy a few lists here and there from reputable guys to add to our database - not everything is golden, but most lists are only a few bucks so it worth to look into some list sellers with decent stats that know how to scrape. If we can get a few additional domains out of it, it's worth it.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @eeha123 - Importing verified lists into SER increases it's speed several times over. Whether you want to create your own verified list from scraping with Gscraper/Scrapebox etc or buy a verified list is the up to you.

But you'll see big improvements in speed. I can remember when i let SER scrape i was so happy if i saw 100 LPM. Nowadays 100+ is an everyday thing and sometimes 200 or even 300 LPM.
  • Avoid buying links lists, they are mostly nofollow which is useless for mass spam, it's only good for link diversity, nothing else, if you want a good links in huge volume to rank something quickly, buy ahrefs membership, search on google for top ranked people in highly competitive keywords, gather and export their backlinks from ahrefs, do it from 50-100 sites and you will have huge list which will get you extreme LpM and high success rate, that's my method :).
  • Daribol, thats a clever idea. however what percentage of those would be a do follow and auto approve? the idea of GSA is not to have to build links one by one. please share your experience. Thanks
  • TO CLARIFY, this guy claims he has done it for himself. they are do follow and he has only sold it twice. but in general for most of my videos, I wont need more than a 1000 links to out rank but the trick it I would need a lot of social stuff. meanwhile if there is anyone like Daribol that would be open to help me put a solid system together as a consultant, tweek my settings etc i would be open to compensating for their time.
  • 90% of links used in mass spam are do follow autoapprove because the key factor is to build as much as possible links in short period of time. Ahrefs also shows all info regarding backlinks, register a free account and put inside a URL of a mass spammed site, you'll see what I'm talking about. Basic paid plan costs 80 USD a month and you can export up to 20 million backlinks. Out of 300k exported links I get at last 60k auto do follow links from gas, modes xrumer have much better success rate on these as top spammers use xrumer but that's not a story for this forum :)