Skip to content

Domain TLD and IP Address Country Filter [Feature Request]

edited March 2014 in Feature Requests
I Request GSA Developers to add these two filters. This will ______ 1) Domain TLD (post on only .com,.org,.net,.co.in,.in,.co.uk websites) _____ 2) IP Address Country (post on websites only hosted on the below countries [check-box]) _____ i think these are easy to add. GSA can easily find the IP Address Country... and comming to Domain TLD.. GSA Already have a feature "Put Keywords in Quotes when Searching"... similarly developers can add another.. ___ eg: domain:".com" [keyword]
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You have that all in project options in one or the other way.
  • @sven, i never found something similar to that :( if you found... let me know too! :|
  • @nitros, i think the 1st box will skip the domians... right ? how to add "post to domain which contain ____ in URL" ?
  • edited March 2014
    @greencasehttps://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/747/post-only-to-com-org-net get creative with it if this is not exactly what you want to do. Btw. this was the first result on google when I used this search query: "site:forum.gsa-online.de post only to .com", if you want to search for yourself in the future.
  • @fakenikal, actually i want to post only to .co.uk domians. if i put some thing like this "!.com !.org !.net" then it will skip .com, .org and .net domians but it might post to .tv, .pk, .nl and many more :O i hope you got my point now... :)
  • If you want to post to only .co.uk domains then you simply need to use !.co.uk, and it will only post to that tld. ! usually means to do the opposite, I believe.
  • edited March 2014
    @fakenickahl, that might work :) i will give that a try and let you know :) thanks! @sven, thanks mate!
  • Sure mate, and just to clarify, using "!.com !.org !.net" in the box with sites to skip will make sure you are only posting to .com, .org, and .net tlds. It won't post to anything else.
  • edited March 2014
    greencase This is exactly how to ensure you are posting to TLDs of high value like .com, .net, .uk and so on....I use:

!.com !.org !.net !.edu !.gov !.info !.uk !.ca !.us