Skip to content

[FEATURE] Option to Select ALL Footprints of a Type in Search Online Mode

AlexRAlexR Cape Town
edited November 2012 in Feature Requests
Under Tools --> Search Online

You have the choice to select the footprints. Currently you can only select them one by one. I would like to have the option to select ALL of a type. E.g. like all articles, or all blogs, or all guestbooks. 

This would be very useful when importing this list in SB to grab some URL's to plug into GSA. 

Currently I am doing it one by one. 

Not a biggie but would be neat. 

Comments

• yes, sounds usefull.

however, you could use S4nt0s "footprint extractor" as a short term solution for this and create your own platform footprint lists. 
    Google or search at BHW for "GSA footprint extractor". Its not perfect though as it has problems with german "Umlaute" for instance, but besides that it should be a great help for you.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I have used his tool before. It also has the issue that you need to select every individual item. So for guestbooks there are a lot of individual footprints to add.

• yes, but you only need to do this once if you save your list for scrapebox (1 guestbook list, 1 article list, 1....)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I will add that in upcoming version
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Thanks! :-)
  • Was this added? I didn't found an option to export all.
  • edited August 2014

Sorry to revive an very old thread, but is this already implemented?

Or Can some one please let us know the Footprints extractor tool download link. Since the dropbox link is already dead. I tried to download.

Thank you so much

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes, there is a sub menu for this.