Skip to content

Issues with google capture

Hey GSA
love the products I have SERP and CB

But i have one problem with CB and its with googles captures.
I am currently using link assistants Rank tracker to track my SERP movements and everytime i use the program i am using CB with it, It seems that the software is recognizing that the google capture as ploggers capture and its getting it wrong every time.
How can i deal with this and is there a way to get capture breaker to learn googles captures?

thanks in advance
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    send some samples in and I have a look.
  • Hi Sven I have found the google capcha type on CB which is called:
    Unknown - Cool PHP Captcha Like
    I have since enabled it through CB however CB always uses plogger to try to solve it even if I have ticked the use of Unknown - Cool PHP Captcha Like with in the interface.
    I would then shut the program down and reopen it just to see if it makes a difference however the program still tries to solve it in plogger.
    I have unticked plogger and and closed the program down and reopened it and still no change.
    This would be the typical screen shot when i would manually be surfing google through a browser and this is what rank tracker would be running into as well.
    http://www.kathirvel.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Google-Error.png

thanks in advance
    in options check the option to treat unchecked types as not present...then it should use that left type.
  • Hi Sven I appreciate your feedback however I am struggling to understand what you mean, can you lay it out step by step?
    I am still newbie to this software.

Thanks in advance
    John

OK more newbie friendly:

1. start GSA Captcha Breaker

2. click on Options

3. at the lower options you see "Treat unchecked captcha types as not present". check that option.

4. in the captchya types window on the main form you would uncheck all the captcha types you think woukld get conflicts on detection with the one you want.

• Hi Sven thats for your help I have done what you said, I had to uncheck all the captcha services except
    Unknown - Cool PHP Captcha Like
    However now its recognizing it as a press release 'pressbox' captcha type.

are you sure the dimentions and image type matches the predefine done?
  • Yes it appears that the dimensions of captcha the are set correctly 200 x 70
    This is the link to the source page of the captcha type
    http://code.google.com/p/cool-php-captcha/ 
    ok well seems to be easier if you save those captchas and send them to me.
  • No worries here is the file full of the captchas
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=07184918746913854977
    this was located in the plogger file

thanks
    thanks, trying to optimize things.
  • No worries thank you for looking into this