Skip to content

GSA, Captcha Sniper X And Captcha Solvers Help!

edited November 2012 in Need Help
Hey guys, basically the issue is i have Captcha Sniper X installed and running along with GSA, however, the success and verification rates are low say about 140 verified links in a whole day. Im looking to build around 360 verified links a day.
Now i also have deathbycaptcha, which has already got me 90 verified links within say 4-5 hours. My question isnt why isnt Captcha Sniper X working, because it clearly is to an extent. However, are my verified links in terms of Captcha Sniper X normal? In terms of the amount of links being submitted and then going on to be verified, i understand verification lies with the host your submitting to, but as always submission and captchas and all that.
Is this what everyone else is seeing?
Im asking this question because i have 2 tiers running in GSA, and they are seriously eating up captcha, and obviously its not something that id ideally like to fund on a continuous basis, and Captcha Sniper X is shown to be a pretty good worker with GSA.

Comments

• This is unanswerable without either knowing what kind of platforms you're trying to submit nor if your CS is set up in a proper way.

- do you submit to many platforms whose captchas are unknown to CS?
    - have you installed the latest CS release?
    - have you installed user made captcha definitions?
    - did you set up CS in a proper way?
    - how many retries for captcha solving did you define?

• edited November 2012
    im submitting to article, forum profiles, social bookmarks and social networks.
    i have installed captcha sniper x
    i do have installed the definitions off the forums, so i download the 1.07 installer, installed, and then deleted the installer.
    and retries are set to 3 before moving onto manual captcha solver.

and thanks.
  • Ok, you should install CS X2 along with the latest captcha definitions of Mikie. You could also split your forum profiles into a seperate project and just use CS ("use 1st service only to solve captchas") for this. This will save you captcha costs. For articles, SBs and SNs you should use all services to solve captchas.
    Keep an eye on your email account, if its blacklisted or not, too.
    Retries along with with a 2nd captcha service seems fine to me.
  • Thanks mate consider rep given.