Skip to content

Posting while importing and sorting at the same time

edited November 2012 in Need Help

As an example, my project is posting, making use of the global site list. At the same time, I’m importing and sorting a URL list, which contains the platforms for which my project is posting to at the moment. How will the project handle this situation, and what is the best way in which I can run this project so that it posts to all of the newly discovered URL’s recently imported and sorted?

If left running for eternity, will my project keep on ‘cycling’ through the platform files within the ‘identified’ folder, finding the newly imported and sorted URL’s to which it can now post even if it’s previously exhausted that platform text file, or is it a case that I’ll need to stop the project and then start it again so that it posts to those newly imported and sorted URL’s, or do I need to ‘delete target url cache’ or ‘delete target url history’ etc etc etc?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    That's a good question. I'd like to know more about this one too. :)
  • i would just import your URL list directly to your project.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    The URLs that you add to the global site list are used by projects even if they are running. Though as it is purely random from where they take the new URLs (beginning, middle, end of file) you can not say when they use them.