Skip to content

how the f**k can i index the gsa spam links? only around 5-10% index.

My average lpm is around 200 now. Here is how my setup goes- tier 1- 250-500 links. no repeat domains contextuals/dofollow. (index rate up to 50-60% after a month or so). tier 2- 30k-80k links. nearly all platforms choosing best performers. (3-5% :(...). tier 3- I make 4 or 5 projects poitning to 2 each which agina create 30k-50k links after a month or so. idea being to use only indexing platforms such as guestbook, bookmarks etc. So the majority of the juice is just getting squandered not to mention after about a month i get 50% or more linkloss form deleted links. So 50-60% I see is achievable but unless i make many tens of thousands to them then they wont index. This isnt realistic to do the same for every single link on t2. Id need billions. And yes Ive also tried doing contextuals for tier 2 it doesnt seem to make a difference, the deciding factor seems to be the sheer number of links pointing to them underneath. Also the google webmaster sitemap indexing trick doesnt work for me any more. Doesnt make any difference at all. Also i do know how to format my text but the fucking forum always shunts everything back into one block. what gives!?

Comments

• I believe you can try shoving garbage links up google's face as much as you want, but some links will just never get indexed. Links with garbage or very little content or from a garbage domain are unlikely to be indexed. Also you're checking only verified links if they're indexed right? And also not checking links which are not any longer re-verifiable. It can severly mess up your statistics for spam links if you're not removing the dead ones especially.

I'm seeing about 20% index rate for a random churn and burn project where I did not remove dead links.
  • what you mean? i reverify every 2 days on the 2nd tier? so that gets rid of dead links presumably?
  • The problem might be your footprints . You are spamming to sites which are also being spammed by other gsa users . So google could have stopped  giving value to them .  This happened to me too , now i see a better index ratio . 
  • Oh I see, but I still believe google has become more picky on the links they'll index. Personally I just don't care about making "quality" links on spammy platforms, but rather I go for volume.
  • edited February 2014
    @DonCorleone but well i think that any site that can be posted to/searched by gsa is going to be pretty spammed more or less. you could find some really obscure platforms but by nature of their obscurity there also woudlnt be many of them. so i dont see that being too much of an advantage.
  • edited February 2014
    weird, i use spamlinks, all engines, -> expressindexer ->60 - 70% indexed.

i don't use any t2
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @bekkolt that's what I've seen and I've stated the same in this thread: