Skip to content

Log keeps showing "failed" or "not successful". Submissions and verified not increasing. Help!

Until last night, GSA was running fine and I was seeing an increase in submitted count and verified count. So I stopped the campaign and turned off the laptop before going to sleep. Today, since morning, something is wrong. I kept it running for 3 hours and no increase in submitted and/or verified. I thought maybe something is wrong with the proxies so I changed them 5 times and no positive result. 

Please take a quick look at the screenshots of my logs and help me figure out what's wrong. 

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Your image link is not loading. So i can't offer specific advice, but...

When you stop SER and restart, it goes into what i call "mass verify mode".
    If you see all of your projects have the blue colour on the right, instead of the usual green then they are verifying.

Maybe that is what's happening?
  • JASJAS
    edited February 2014
    Hey @gooner, nice to see you on my thread again helping me out! :)

Yes, that's what it seems like - mass verify mode. But the thing is not a single URL is being verified. It keeps saying verification "not successful". 

Not sure where I can see the blue or green colour. I see project name etc. highlighted with green colour. But it's been like this since I first started this campaign yesterday.

It is out of that mode now but still submitted and verified count still not increasing at the pace they were increasing yesterday. I see a lot of "no engine matches" as well. 

My today's stats are submitted 4, verified 25 and LpM 0.00 after running GSA for 5 hours. Something is definitely wrong.

I uploaded the images to another host. I hope you can access them now.

hey @jas, no problem man. Always happy to help.

The images are still not loading for me, can anyone else load them ok?

But i must say that whenever i stop SER it always take a few hours to return to top speed. That's one of the reasons why maybe it's better to run on a VPS so you don't have to stop it at all.

Also, you have submitted 4 - verified 25 - So you have verified more than you have submitted, which means projects must of been verifying yesterdays links.
  • JASJAS
    edited February 2014
    @gooner

When I click on the image, it redirects from anonym.to and it doesn't load for me either. Instead of clicking on them, try copy/pasting the link into your browser so it doesn't have to redirect from anonym.to.

Even if it verifying yesterday's links or today's, why are ALL the verifications turning out to be "not successful"? 
    That's hard to answer without knowing your project settings.
    In your first image, the messages there show SER is having problems finding a link to post to.
    Again, it's hard to say why without knowing how you have everything set up.
  • JASJAS
    edited February 2014
    @gooner

So no engine matches mean SER can't find links? 

If you want, I can tell you all the settings you want to know. Just tell me exactly what you want to know. I really want to find out what is causing for the verifications to be not successful. 

I am disabled the option to SER to search and build links itself (all search engines unchecked). Instead, I am using an auto-approve list given to me by someone. Yesterday, SER was making submissions and verifications on this list pretty fine.
    No engine matches means the url can not be posted to by SER.
    I would suggest maybe the list is not as good as you think.
    If it was a good verified SER sitelist you would get much better success. I get over 300 LPM using good lists.

Did you import the list into each project? Maybe there are no target url's left?

• Maybe, you are right. The list is not as good as I think it is. 

Wow, 300 LpM is really awesome. I'll be happy if I go above 2 LpM today :( Currently, at 0.41.

"Did you import the list into each project?" Currently, running first and only project and yes imported the list into it.

"Maybe there are no target url's left?" The list has 800k URLs so I don't think it should run out of it this quickly. Or maybe I'm wrong.

I've started having another issue. SER is saying "could not find a new article, add some new!". I was using a spun article yesterday and today I removed it after this and added a new spun article. And now that message is back. It barely built any links with this new article. Added a new spun article after making this thread: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/8788/could-not-find-a-new-article-add-some-new-what-does-this-mean#latest