Skip to content

"Could not find a new article, add some new!" - What does this mean?

I spunned an article using Wicked Article Creator and was using that in the GSA and after about 11,000 submissions, I noticed a red icon appeared before my project name. I hovered my mouse button there and it was saying this. So I stopped running GSA until I could know more about what this mean.

Does this mean I need to remove the current article and add a new one? Meaning, you have to keep adding new articles after 10-11k submissions? 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It means that even if your article is very good "spun" it also means that GSA SER is seeing this as just one article. Once posted it will not post it again on that site or globally (depending on your settings). Just alter your option to allow posting the same article like 10 times or so if you feel it would not create duplicate content.
  • JASJAS
    edited February 2014

I spun the article with Wicked Article Creator and it made several variations within the article with kind of synonyms of most words using these brackets { }. I think its called spintax or something.

Should I put in there a new article or alter the settings as you suggested above? I don't want to create crappy links.

I sent you a PM. 

Please advise. 

Thank you!

Well I don't know how good it is "spun". But if you think it's good enough either disable dupechecking option or increase the number of dupes it is allowed to create.

• Could you guide a little on how to disable dupechecking option and how to increase the number of dupes allowed? I tried looking for these options but couldn't find them.
    project options->article manager->last option.