Skip to content

Problems with the latest 2 updates

2»

Comments

• jfoppoli do as Brandon wrote you and you will solve it . Last update didnt help me much. my proxy go down to zero and program stop . What brandon wrote seems to help . I still can not understand what criteria they get unchecked and never get ripristinate anymore... 
  • Thanks guruland, I will try that next.

UPDATE:
    I installed the latest update. The proxies seem to be working. The program has not stopped like before. However, for the last hour or so it has been updating blacklists. Not a single submission.
  • The new update is okay. Thanks @Sven!
  • Hi,
    The new updates work great for me , compared to the previous ones, and actually my LPM have gone up, even better than before I started to have problems with the updates.

However, there is a problem *for me at least* with the proxies.

GSA Ser recognizes I have 17 working proxies. I let it running for a couple of hours and when I check I have 6 or 7 running. I make GSA ser check them again and they are fine, but for one reason or another , as time goes by, the program begins to tell me that some proxies that actually work very well, are not longer good.  If I make it check them, the tests show they are not dead proxies.

Any ideas or suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Julio
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    just uncheck the auto-disable proxies option.
  • edited February 2014
    @jfoppoli, do you test your proxies periodically?

I disabled mine, and SER doesn't touch or disable my private proxies.

Worked for me, hope it works for you...

Edit: I'm not able to insert my screen shot. Here's the link,
    http://postimg.org/image/fwvngmp57/

• Thanks so much Sven and Olve1954 !!!!