Skip to content

Problems with the latest 2 updates

Hey guys,
I always install the new updates as soon as they come out and I never have a problem. However, the last 2 updates present problems. Proxies are not recognized (and they do work) and the program stops seconds after I click start.
Please help me! Is there a way to revert back to a previous version until this bug is sorted out?
Thanks,
Julio

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    latest version is 7.57 and that should work fine without any more bugs...you use that one?
  • I have 7.59 and it's the same problem. It's true that GSA stops after a couple of minutes not after seconds.
  • Quick update. 
    Version 7.59 seems to be working for me, although I just installed it. I need to check later if it is still going strong. One thing I noticed is that when I check my proxies it says 12 out of 12 working. However, the program, at the bottom, the P says 9. I don't know if that is fine or not, but I thought there should be agreement between that and the real number of working proxies. This comment may be completely irrelevant but just wanted you to know Sven. Thanks so much for your amazing work and support!
    Julio
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @jfoppoli keep the proxy window open a little longer after you test...i noticed a little lag after I test.
  • @brandon Thanks!!!! I will try that!
  • Hi,
    I just checked and the projects were stopped automatically. For some reason, not all the proxies are recognized. There are tested and they do work fine, but at the bottom they show as 0 even if I keep the window open for a while. And as soon as the project starts it ends.

Just FYI, this a VPS that I use exclusively with this program, GSA Index and GSA Captcha breaker. I did not change any setting except for the update of GSA Ser.

THanks for your help.
    Julio
  • I am using 7.59 by the way. My problem started in 7.56 or 7.55
  • Me too today I had the same problem, Ser was stopping just after to click start. It also was impossible to close it nor to force to close, so I had to shut down the vps and restart, later I downloaded and installed the original file of Ser and after everything is working well. Try it!
  • @peterperseo So you just backed up stuff. Remove/reinstall SER and everything is fine? 
  • I also have problems. I transfered my ser on a new vps and then it started to freeze ( but it doesnt do do this anymore after last update ) and to stop by itself. It doesnt freeze just stop and if I hit the start button it doesnt start again. I noticed  that if I go to the proxy and verify them then it start again by itself. @sven can you help me please its 3 days I can not use GSA properly.
  • @sven : maybe the problem can be in the disable banned proxy feature?
    latest version should run just fine!?
  • I m running 7.59 and I ve this problem . It looks like I run out of proxy. It gives me 0 proxy available and then it stops by itself. I see someone else is having the same problem. It doesnt ripristinate the proxy after unchecking them due to ban. Any solution please.
    hmm sorry but whats wrong then? You probably have the option turned on to stop projects on 0 active proxies...so thats whats happening here.
  • I don't use VPS and the problem is the same. After a while all the proxies are gone and if I check them, the software status is: "Succesfully tested..." but I cannot use them anymore.
  • Yes and why those proxy are not active? When I manually test them they are all up and running.

@theguruland because the software disabled them due to your settings!?

@mariuspe what you mean you can not use them? 

• @Sven those proxy are not banned, when I manually check them they are active but still unchecked by GSA but I dont know why.
  • Also when I try to check them again manually its impossible . I ve to uncheck alll and then check all again.. this is the only way to have them all active and running again. 
  • GSA sees 10 working proxies and only 5 is using. See the image.
    After a while GSA sees 10 working proxies, also but zero is using and all the projects will stop.

fixed...wait for next version please.
  • @system0102 No, I simply re-installed GSA Ser over the old, no backups and no remove, just install again from the last installation file. It's second time in 2 month that I do it, and usually it works! :-)
  • I have exactly the same problem as described by mariuspe.
  • @peterperseo Thanks for a great tip!
  • For some reason, the program show that, although there are 12 working proxies, the number goes down every few seconds so 10 minutes after starting the program, it stops I guess due to lack of proxies. But they are all still active.
  • Had the same trouble since before yesterday, everything is fixed. Prompt service as usual. Thanks a million Sven!
  • How did you solve it? I am still having that problem.
  • edited February 2014
    @peterseo Thanks man. I think I'll try it out cause I'm still experiencing freezes 
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @jfoppoli go to Options in the proxy window and uncheck the bottom two checkboxes.
  • Thanks  Brandon. I just saw there is a new update. I will install it and see how that goes and hopefully it should be fine as usual.