Skip to content

Who would pay monthly for SER?

Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
I know @Sven does a great job at keeping SER and CB updated and trying to fix bugs as best as he can. But there is no denying, there are still some bugs in SER.

Love all the work and dedication you put in to your software Sven, but I think a little extra help/money might go a long way.

So my question is this.

Who would pay a monthly fee for SER to help Sven start digging a little deeper in to fixing/adding features to SER?

I think if Sven added a small monthly fee, it would/might help him spend more time programming.

I'll be the first one here to say...

Yes, I would pay a monthly fee for SER if it would help. What do you all think?

Comments

• donaldbeckdonaldbeck Advanced SER Videos -> http://bit.ly/1ySrbwu | Learn SER For Free Step By Step -> http://sertips.com
    I think everyone would pay.
  • +213 over here, couldn't agree more.
  • edited January 2014
    i like SER because it got no monthly fee . maybe it's some german thing :) but i would find it better to keep SER as it is and maybe pay for extra addons like serengines .. sure he would deserve more .. sven does a super job with his app
  • Yes i would love to pay monthly too. Already paying monthly to serengines then why not that to SER. Sven is already doing a great job regarding support. 
  • michamicha Uk
    edited January 2014
    If you like, you can allways give a tip for Sven for this work, don't force all users to pay more.

Sven is doing great job, but I don't want to pay a monthly fee, I think it is better now - with one time fee.
    And it is + for GSA SER, because many people (and I too) buying few licences more.

Personally, I think when people would be forced to pay for GSA SER monthly, they will crack GSA SER and use it for free. Just like SEnuke XCR.
  • same here got 2 lics ;)
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    I think Sven likes to work at his own pace, update SER when he has time etc.
    With monthly fee's users expect more in terms of updates and new features, maybe Sven doesn't want that commitment.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    edited January 2014
    Just to show my good faith, @Sven I just clicked the Donate button at the top of this page for ya.

Donation Sent (Unique Transaction ID #7PJ03634PL992290X)
  • michamicha Uk
    edited January 2014
    Also, when is one time fee, people more like to buy software.
    I don't bought SEnuke XCR 2 years ago because of the monthly fee.
    But I bought xrumer - with one time fee.

Also lower price for product = more users and more profit.
  • @Trevor_Bandura - THERE IS A DONATION BUTTON up left of that page! Feel free to donate any time You want whatever You want: You may do that at Monthly basis as well.

By my side it could be a great idea ..for new clients - ser already has a name big and reliable enough and the monthly fee won`t stop the new buyers. For us remains the donation button (and I highly encourage everyone to use it regularly) - we already have bought the tool with one time payment statement - that`s the fairplay.
    edited January 2014
    @libero Read my post above yours, I already did donate.

I would also encourage others to donate to @Sven I know it will help lots.

• michamicha Uk
    edited January 2014
    Yes, and fairplay = not change rules. I paid for licences and I don't want to pay for it every month. I can buy more licences, but I don't want to be forced to pay for monthly usage.

Check endomondo pro example - people bought one time license and in last year, when endomondo pro was big, they changed it to "monthly license". Many people was frustrated, because they already paid for license, and they feel cheated.
    They had better business with one time fee.
    For endomondo greed was not good.

If you like - just donate to Sven, or buy more licences.
    Man I never thought that so many people would be so offended by me asking this simple question.
    lol @trevor_bandura

It's all hypothetical, i don't see Sven changing it any time soon.
    @gooner I know he would never add this, he's not the type to change things like this. I though that starting this thread would get lots of people praising how great the software is and the good job Sven does with the updates.

Thought it would be nice to have a thread full of nothing but great things to say, I never meant anything to get a little out of hand.
    @trevor_bandura - Yea you've upset some people now, i hope you feel bad :P haha

But you're right, one of the best things about SER is no monthly fee's. When you consider that you need servers, proxies, indexers, rank trackers etc all requiring monthly fee's... It's amazing and very welcome that SER is a one-time fee for such a great piece of software.
  • michamicha Uk
    edited January 2014
    @Trevor_Bandura, it is all about money.
    I think price for GSA SER is resonable.
    It is 99 USD + 147 USD for captcha breaker.
    It is about 250 usd. With EU tax it is 300 usd.

For 550 usd you can buy Xrumer - which you can run on 2 PC's simultaneously.
    It have captcha breaker onboard, it responds for many text captchas questions - better than askmebot and it runs on more threads than GSA SER.

But it is hard to mod, not so user friendly and most support is in Russian language.

If price will be bigger, many people will go for xrumer.
    I have few licences of GSA SER and 1 licence of xrumer. I using both, but I planning buy more licences of GSA SER, because of price.

@gooner, you talk true. This is a lot of things that requiring monthly fees, and using seo software is expensive.

@micha - I think SER has many more engines included than Xrumer, no?
    @gooner Yes I feel bad now. :((

@michaYes I have 2 for SER and CB. Will also be getting more soon.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @Sven Your Welcome
  • @gooner, that is true. In xrumer you have to create mods to include more engines.
    But modded xrumer is beast.
    I like sentence "GSA SER is like pistol, and xrumer it is like machinegun."
    But Xrumer is for very advance users, you need time for mod it, time for learning how to use it, and you need to learn a little russian to have support, because in english forum people will not help you, and in russian they will help.

You need more time to working with xrumer, but good configured xrumer is powerfull. And GSA SER is simple and easy compared to xrumer, you have good support in english, you can ask anything and everybody can help you, and when you buy few licences, you have LPM like xrumer.
    @micha - That's very interesting, thanks for the info.
  • michamicha Uk
    edited January 2014
    @gooner, I wrote this, because I like to using GSA SER and I don't want to stop using it.
    Even xrumer is 64 bit, and GSA SER is 32 bit, I like using GSA SER more.
    Also xrumer gui is disgusting compared to gsa ser ;-)
    @micha - Yea i know, but i don't think you need to worry about it changing.
  • GSA is good but there is still plenty of improvements can be done and monthly fee could support rapid development of this improvments.
    For example Xrumer already support some javascript protection I don't know GSA supports any javascript or not.
    For the next updates Xrumer will support Facebook, Web 2.0 sites and most important users will get access to this.

Education any graphical CAPTCHA + processing JavaScript
    We have received many requests to purchase our recognition algorithms  ReCaptcha, Yandex - captures, and other complex defenses, and we always refuses. But now, self-paced learning tool for any captchas, even so complex as ReCaptcha or Google- CAPTCHA, will be available to each of our clients. In fact, this tool has long been established and has long been used by us for their own needs, all you need to do - is to get a more user friendly interface and connect to prevent illegal copying.
    With JavaScript processing module, everything is a bit more complicated, because task is not to handle the entire row JS, as do browsers , but only those blocks that prevent registration, posting, or some other action: in this case, the program will keep the speed of processing sites in multithreaded mode . This module will implement in 2-3 months.
    All these tools will be available within the learning XRumer- and new resources - ModCreator- a, which now is also working , in particular adding the ability to protect your mods from illegal copying . In this case XRumer- market modification but may be considerably extended.

In long term perspective Xrumer is going become a monster one of a kind.

• Hey dont do that. I cant afford monthly fees and am happy that I can use GSA while being a broke ass. Its the only tool i can depend upon currently. So no i definitely wouldnt because i dont have the money :P. So Im very grateful to sven for his generous nature.
  • I like GSA very much , but honestly I would not pay a monthly fee. Not that I would not want to , but maybe I cant afford it in some time . For the moment , I am still testing and learning things with GSA SER.
  • already have 2 licenses for SER and will probably buy more in the future