Skip to content

Spamvilla? Not again. Sven, read this please!

Comments

• reeve95545 so you're changing proxys every day by request from them ?
  • Have to. I only using 30 threads with 20 semi dedicated proxies. But it's flagged by google very fast. So i highly recommend buyproxies for it.
  • @reeve95545 that's great to hear that they have good rotational proxies solution it will surely prevent most of blob captha issues and flagging
  • reeve95545 I don't know never heard of somebody changing proxys every day. How long are you doing it with them? In the end it doesn't matter if you got semi dedicated proxies while others are hammering your 'fresh' proxies will get the harder to solve ones pretty fast too ?
  • theseo1 reverseproxies.com

New IP every 10 minutes on every port.

Slower than buyproxies, but are OK for me.
  • @Crownvic is it preventing from recaptcha banning ? i mean are you seeing blobs recaptcha in your end if not its a god solution ?
  • @Spamvilla, I can say that with reverseproxies you're getting less blob captchas definitely.
  • They said this on the website "If an IP becomes unresponsive, it is deleted from the pool and is replaced by a new one". But how about recaptcha? When the proxies are still working, it might say "recaptcha url resolve failed" too.
  • @Crownvic which package are you using, and how many threads are you using in SER? Maybe I will try out them. Anyway, recently SER has the option of clean-up dead urls/not supported URLs on submitted/verified lists, thus the urls left are mostly working. And I don't need to run too many threads in SER anymore.
  • * Bump * would be great if somebody could confirm the improved downtime and service in general.
  • donaldbeckdonaldbeck Advanced SER Videos -> http://bit.ly/1ySrbwu | Learn SER For Free Step By Step -> http://sertips.com
    We're back in the golden days of Spamvilla again. Re-sign up and enjoy the ownage.
  • Giving this a try signed up for a $50 plan monthly, will report back in a couple of days.
  • @donaldbeck SER keep saying 'Recaptcha URL resolved failed' even though I'm only running 30 threads. What proxies are you suggesting? (I'm using buyproxies)
  • Recaptcha URL resolved failed (ugly message when proxies are unable to parse recaptcha bcoz they are banned in there back end) i think if reverse proxies has a trial or a reasonable plan its worth a shot
  • @donaldbeck many thanks man glad to see you as customer in next coming time we are going to solve blob captcha as well already experimenting with it so far great result its matter of time we will implement it as well ;)
  • Hey I signed up last night and I still have not had my acc set up. I sent a support ticket last night and still no response.
  • @jgf213 i am processing orders atm your also will get processed dont worry
  • It seems like reverseproxies aint the best too, it's keep dying in the middle of the night and the whole campaign came to a halt, that's annoying.
  • @Spamvilla what else proxies do you recommend? I'm tired of the "Recaptcha URL resolved failed"
  • edited January 2014
    @Spamvilla I'm getting "Recaptcha-Unable to solve the captcha sorry" in CB. I'm using the same settings like previously done. How come it doesn't even try to solve it? Please take a look here: http://screencast.com/t/L1LCQnhFsiy Now I understand why, when I click Test, it said login is not successful, why is it so? Does it mean your server is down?
  • @reeve95545 yes I think it's down same error for me here.
  • @theseo1 Add me on skype, have to discuss some issues: reeve.yew
  • i just got up checking the issue
  • One server was down while i was sleeping i re-upped and adding backup nodes as well so in future it wont happen again Regards Kelvin
  • I must say, that spamvilla works now good, Kelvin also responds on questions.
    Also, he is not banned now in BHW.
  • Agree, he responds quickly on Skype, no downtime on my end neither. Seems like he finally got his shit together, fingers crossed it sticks! Just those 'bubble' captchas appearing more and more when running SER making it hard, so hoping for Kelvin to fire up a way to solve them too to get a 50%+ rate for recaptchas in total again ;)

Again, bottom line, service works, no downtime, fast response times.
  • I just signed up for a pacakage and im looking foward to a speed activation..
  • Not working again,  Anyone else getting this at all?
  • All fixed.  Support rocks now. :)
  • Has anyone been able to reach Kelvin. I created and paid for the account over 24 hours ago but haven't heard anything back from him. I try reaching him on skype, ticket system and no replies. I see he is active in this forum commenting on threads but not replying to customers? 

Spamvilla it's past 24hours man, and no account, no reply at least reply to customer questions and let them know whats going on. I was trying out reverseproxies.com ocr service and I got to say Alex was fast on service man.

I was always able to get a hold of him on skype, email you name it. He was lightening fast.