Skip to content

Duplicate project with all tiers

Is it possible to duplicate main project with all the tiers?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    not for now, but I see the need for it and might add it.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @sven I know it may be a big ask, but could you possibly work on a quick tiered campaign launch, something like we go through a wizard and it sets up a 3, 4, 5, tier'd campaign.

for example, a normal "installation type" wizard, where for tier 1 it would ask you for your money site url, then you are able to select platforms to post to, then import articles etc etc, then proceed to tier 2 and 3, then simply push "generate" or "export" and it will export a 3 tier campaign, or how ever many tiers you want..

something like a campaign tier designer...
    just added it for the next version.
    @sven wow you work fast!

• Dude, that is awesome. I mentioned it a few weeks ago but didn't put it in the REQ section. I've been using load engine list and renamed each one for various tiers, but this will be awesome.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Nice request and nice work implementing it so quickly.
  • Thanks Sven. 
  • ronron SERLists.com
    +1
  • Awesome feature! Though I have my template and usually just edit .project files and copy/paste into the projects folder :D
  • wow , i will update asap
  • Thanks Sven for adding duplicate project with tiers.
    I think the same feature should be while deleting projects. When I delete main project it should be removed with tiers (Ask window like in duplicate project)
    Am I missing something, how do I duplicate the entire tier project?
    @Tim89 just duplicate as normal and you get queried.
  • Nice :) thnx saves a lot of time
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    edited January 2014
    @Sven

Will be great if we can import articles from folder (like its on article module) without going to edit ..

Just right click on campaing and if theres somthing called "import artciels from folder"

then will be great since we dont need to go to edit >> article>> and import articles from folder

PS : really helps for laggy vps users like me :(
    added it to the todo list. Though not related to this thread.