Skip to content

Sven can this be implemented?

Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
Hey @Sven, This would be great if you could try and include this option in the tiering system.

When the option is checked and the keyword is inserted into the box, SER should only build links to that corresponding tier 1 that yields this exact anchor.

Hopefully my example above makes it easy to understand, please feel free to ask any questions to why this would be beneficial to have.

thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    just added it for next version
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    many thanks @sven, appreciated.
  • Howdy @Tim89

Why would this be beneficial?  :D

Wouldn't it create penguin issues?
    @sven perhaps, to advance on this feature, could this be possible?

instead of the exact match text, could there be a check box that builds links to a tier 1 link that contains the keywords but in any order within the string, for example.

if I did enter "Dog training tips 101" and then select this advanced checkbox, SER will build tier 2 links to these strings;

dog training tips 101
    training tips dog 101
    101 dog training tips

same keyword match but different order.
    edited January 2014
    @davbel it wouldn't create penguin issues simply because you would use this feature on your tier 2 campaign, your tier 1 campaign will obviously create your websites link profile which would only yield a 1 - 3% exact match anchor ratio, but all this option does is increases efficiency, your tier 2 campaign will power up your important target keywords instead of mass creating a second tier that creates links to non important terms..

You would need to make sure that your generics and lsi keywords are being indexed at tier 1 level ofcourse but if you are creating around 60 - 90% generics at tier 1 level, this shouldn't pose a concern.

For example;

tier 1 would look like this

dog training tips 101 = 3% density
    generics = 60% density
    brand = 25% density
    lsi = 12% density

then your tier 2 would only build links to your 3% target keyword, yes, your main keyword phrase will most likely be indexed much quicker because of the tier 2 links, But! with indexing services much like my service, this should not be problomatic because my service will take care of the rest for you.

But for prolonged results, you could set up another campaign which simply hits your non-important tier 1's with, lets say, 10 - 20 links per url, just to be sure they remain indexed during updates.
  • Can we put in more then one anchor text in this new feature.

Tks

You can do that already. Just separete them with | like

anchor1|anchor2|anchor3...

You can also use masks like *anchorpart1*|startanchor*|*endanchor

• @Sven

Maybe a lame question but should i use like {*anchorpart1*|startanchor*|*endanchor} or simply *anchorpart1*|startanchor*|*endanchor as you said above.

one more question, how to check other masks. Any help url?

No spin syntax, just see | as an OR but leave the {} out.

What other masks?

Thanks @sven so I can use normal spintax and input multiple targeted keywords?
    NO! No spintax...but just | to seperate the anchors or masks.
    Thanks @sven
  • @tim89 my bad, I misread your intention. I'd read it as build links containing only this anchor text, instead of build links to this anchor text :-)
    @davbel very useful option this! Should increase ranking significantly! :\">
  • @Tim89 could be indeed...