Skip to content

My site ranking is going down?

OK, let me start this with, This program is great.

The only problem is for some reason it is not helping me rank...

I got my site indexed, ran gsa for 2 days creating 3k-4k backlinks... ranked the site #15

next day I am working with guy who is giving scraped site lists,

I started using those and my lpm raised to 3-15 lpm per campaign...

after about 2 days of running that my site went down to #20... 

I without building your own site lists help not break your sites rankings...

BTW my stuff:
4gb ram
windows 2008
350 emails 0 blacklisted
18 active private proxys
100k site list

Here are pics of my setup:

Click image for larger version.     Name: UMIxUgC.png   Views: 2   Size: 1.6 KB   ID: 44126

Click image for larger version.     Name: Z7P2Wo2.png   Views: 1   Size: 6.2 KB   ID: 44127
Click image for larger version.     Name: pWhdLTf.png   Views: 1   Size: 34.1 KB   ID: 44128
Click image for larger version.     Name: Lf2ptzo.png   Views: 1   Size: 35.1 KB   ID: 44129
If you have any suggestions or tips don't hold yourself back, I NEED the help!

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Rankings do not come in 2-3 days and 3k 4k backlinks aren't enough.

depending on the competition of your target keywords and the velocity of which you build your back links are main factors in ranking.. I suggest you read a few helpful threads before requesting help because listing your computer hardware and stating that your rankings have dropped after you used a sitelist is not going to get you much help.
  • Thank you for this response, this is kinda what I was guessing but I am just really anxious to get this site ranked haha
  • Creating 3-4k direct backlinks over 2 days for a new domain are waaaay too many if you're not doing churn and burn. If you are building tier 1 links using SER then you need to not care about lpm at all and rather worry about the link quality and velocity. Make like 10-20 quality links a day and make sure they get indexed properly.

Also you shouldn't check your rankings every hour when doing SEO. It is definitely not uncommon to wait weeks, even months before seeing what your actual results are from what you are doing today and tomorrow. Doing seo involves a lot of waiting to see the impact of your backlinking.
  • Btw, even if you got to 15-20 position in 2 days, it can dance like anything so that is normal. Of course Google won't favor you right away.