Skip to content

"no targets to post to"

2»

Comments

• People these are not errors. These are MESSAGES so you can have an idea of how your projects are running. Seeing that red exclamation mark does not mean the end of the world. It is just a suggestion that you should check your project and add some keywords, articles, engines, emails, etc.
  • Hi Mr.Sven

Help Me Please I am a disabled staying home dad

I was more than happy with (( the old version v6.85 )) of GSA  

And after The New Update To((  v7.45 )) I am Getting = > (( E-mail Login Errors Continuously )) & (( My LpM Went Below 1 )) & (( it is just posting to RSS noo other platform ))

Can you help me please to get the old version v6.85 back ?

And if not What Is The Best Setting For GSA After The New Update To v7.45  

To Get The Best  LpM and to resolve those red errors?

Please Help me 

If Can't Get Any Older Version How Can I Resolve This Errors = > (( E-mail Login Errors Continuously )) & (( My LpM Went Below 1 )) & (( it is just posting to RSS noo other platform ))

- I am Using 20 shared Proxies & 10 Private Proxies and I marked all as a Private Proxies.

- Before posting this inquiry I checked all my Email they are working very well.

- I used to work before on 120 Threads & HTML timeout = 120 & Custom time to wait = 60 Seconds.

- All my filters are disabled.

- All my Platforms are enabled.

-  I am solving all Captchas.

I didn't change any of my setting from the old version and I am still getting this RED ERRORS.

The only thing I did trying to resove it = > (( In E-Mail Verification Section I Made The Time To Wait Between Two Logins = 600 Seconds ))

And I am Still getting those RED ERRORS and LpM Is lower than 1 :-(

Please Help a Disabled Man

God Bless You And Your Family
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Well to have the same thing as in old versions you would simply do this: options->advanced->Enable "important messages" for projects->uncheck.

Sorry to be ironic here but the errors you see in that important messages have been there in old version as well. Just that they have been in the log window only and you propably never saw them. Quite a lot customers prefer to ignore it just as in old version.

post some log entries to see where it might go wrong here.

• Heeeeeeeeeelp Please My LpM is too low after the latest update to v7.47

I am using 20 shared proxies & 10 private proxies = > I marked all as a Private

My Current LpM Between 1  and 1.70

What are the best Setting Please

God Bless You All
  • donaldbeckdonaldbeck Advanced SER Videos -> http://bit.ly/1ySrbwu | Learn SER For Free Step By Step -> http://sertips.com
    Don't worry about LpM.

On one server right now, SER says I'm getting 126.00 LpM running a raw list. On another server, it says I'm getting 21.70 LpM, also running a raw list. But actually the server with less LpM is making more verified links.

Whether or not you are creating enough verified links is what you need to concern yourself with.

As far as 'the best settings' go for high LpM, there are already about 1,000,000,000 threads about LpM. I'm sure a site:forum.gsa-online.de intitle:LpM search would provide you with an evening or 2 of educational resources.

Honestly though, you just need a good list of freshly verified links, and a decent VPS or dedicated server to get good LpM.

Your LpM will never be super impressive running raw lists, you need to only use verified URLs.
  • Hi @Sven,
    I would like to have a better understanding of why GSA SER starts to get low targets and how we can help it .
    I've
    - added more keywords to the project - around 3k, all niche related, should I be more generic ? 
    - added 50 articles (with nested spin) and uncheck "Do not submit same article ..."
    - search engines - I've all checked
    - I don't use lists (haven't yet get into that "world")
    What other steps can we do to get more targets to post to ? 
    Thanks

• edited June 2014
    @sven i think part of the problem for complaints is maybe the red exclamation was a poor choice of sign, because in my country at least you see a red exclamation and it means DANGER! STOP! :P

So I too was alarmed thinking wtf has hapened here til I found out what the marker is for.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

@kiosh all depends on the engines you use. I would always only use project related keywords. Don't check all search engines. Thats not a good idea. Just check those who have your project language.

@PeterParker yea maybe the icon was a bad idea...Maybe I change it soon.