Skip to content

"no targets to post to"

I have all my projects in "brown" saying that there are no targets to post to, i thought that after latest updated this was gonna get fixed, this is getting frustationg now and going on to much, when is this issue gonna get fixed??

@sven

Comments

• Do you have any search engines ticked? If not check some more and add more keywords to help SER out.
    Do you use lists? If so, it sounds like you've got to the end of a list, add another lists/more target URLs.
  • its not a matter of search engines, i have 48 selected, keywords? i have over 20k per project, this is a problem with gsa, after an upgrade to whatever version i started getting this "no more targets to post", this sucks becuase its killing my business! I have 2 vps with 2 licenced versions of gsa, and im stuck on both. Please sort out this problem @sven
  • OK dude, just throwing out some ideas in case you hadn't done them already, it was difficult to gauge what you had already done. I personally don't have the same problem.
  • Hi. Do you repear this errror? I have this same situation. After update i have no mor targets to post
  • im still having this error. This sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • I wrote to the author but he says that is all around And it is not about the efficacy of updates fell by 90%. I wanted to buy two licenses yet but I think I will choose something else
  • mmm..i dunno so much, but i remember that after 1 update i started getting that message!
  • triplex crashz definitly a configuration issue... Post some screen shots of your settings so we can help.
  • This is not the fault configuration. Everything before the update was ok As a colleague wrote above. Day I had bosses in the project around 2000 and now after the update from three days I have 10 additions
  • donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    @Sven Does the brown status "No more targets to post to" mean that it is scraping and submitting? Before that color I had it on submitting status but now I am facing the same issue as described here - all statuses are brown and not getting as much links as before (getting quite few actually, haven't changed settings)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    that status simply means that the program wanted to submit to new sites but at that time run out of targets. Though it does not mean it has no new targets after a couple of seconds after that.
  • guys that message its only a Message! to let you know whats going on.... If you are seeing that message that means before that new feature you didn't have target to post anyways.... but now you know!, that is only to help us make some tweaks and have a better performance.
  • no one will tell me that the last 3 update the partition works like work. With 40 projects have added in day 10 and were going before a storm. And now even have any chevrons and pretty barely goes. With processors 3x3, 2 GHz I load 100%

• For the record I just noticed this and remembered a thread about this so came to check it out. I realized for me tho i think its because before I was using post multiple times to same urls whereas on this particular project i have it turned off and its showing shit brown color alot on it :D. Oh and I havent updarted for ages, on 7.24 so i guess not a verison issue.
  • Seems to be working now with v7.37 and stable. This issue have been there from v7.22-23. Seem to be fixed now tho. for me atleast.
  • donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    Same here, now with v7.37 i don't have this brown status color all the time, and getting more submissions again (didn't change or clear anything)
  • Brown color disappeared but there are those damn triangles and present it as an indication of this I still have no targets to post. During the four days in the project have 3 added. Damn it hit. Does anyone know any other program that works on the principle of the GSA in terms of speed to version 7.2 because it's prehistory
    So GSA (again it's the company) is prehistory just because you have a message that informs you of low targets? Wow!
  • Well i think that those indicators are a good thing, becuase i saw a couple of projects having problems with email login, if i didnt have those indicators i would have never known
  • Prior to these dumb extras, everything was great. Now, as I said, after a few days I add two verified. And this is not one project and say 10 I do not have available a hundred years in addition.
  • Hello @sven, i also got the same issue now after updating SER to 7.38 version. By the way where can i found the dupecheck option? will this fix the issue? thank you.

@morningcofee edit a project->article manager->[ ] do not submit duplicate articles [ box to click ]

@crashz "dumb extras", "prehistory" ... stop fooling around if you don't want to get banned. I usually leave people say what they want but if it's bs like yours I can just as well do something about it. If you have bugs to mention fine, I fix it. If you just want to get attention for being rude fine, go elsewhere.

I see no need to disable this feature. All I do is improving it but thats it. If you get this message than have a look at your settings. If you don't fine. It's just a message...ignore it? Nothing changed the way SER handles things, just a note/message system was added.

• edited January 2014
    @sven, I normally don't check that box, does it mean it was disabled? Right now I checked it, am I enabling that function or not? I still see this error message (! red warning icon!)

2014-01-14 02:02: No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)

Thank you for responding so quickly.
    leave it disabled as this will not fix your "no targets". Just watch the log...do you see it ever picking up some targets from search engines at all? How many engines do you have enabled?
  • Hi guys,

I have version 7.39 and I get similar warnings
    "2014-01-17 09:25: No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search
    engines, no site list enabled, no url extraction chosen, no
    scheduled posting)"

Rodol replied that "this message its only a Message! to let you know whats going on.... If you are seeing that message that means before that new feature you didn't have target to post anyways.... but now you know!, that is only to help us make some tweaks and have a better performance. "

If that is the case is fine, but when I clear the warning and test it, the project works for some time posting and then shows the same or similar warning messages. It looks like a bug!

• Same issue here with the last 2 SER builds including latest 7.40.  Very slow and "no targets to post to".  Most likely a bug somewhere.
  • I got the update 7.40, but the problem remains.
  • I updated to version 7.4 and now have this problem, a lot of my campaigns come up with the error of no target url's and yet when you check "show left target url's" there are 400 000 left. Not sure what is happening here but it is a bug. GSA seems to keep running ok but just shows all these errors.
  • I write about this for a long time but as I say something that haunted me ban