Skip to content

How To Reach 50k-200k verified links a day?

Hi guys,

I have to test things but with my current stats I am only reaching 1-2k verified links per day at max. I don't use lists or anything as I haven't tried yet. What will I have to do in order to reach 50k+ verified backlinks on a URL in a day? 

I will gladly buy lists and whatever is needed! 

If anyone feels like helping me on SKype too then I can give you some money if needed. I am really happy about GSA and have ranked many sites so far with tiered linkbuilding, but I want to make some tests with spamming.

Can anyone help?

Looking forward to getting some help from you! :) 

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions

It is really not that difficult to achieve, as time goes by, you will accumilate your list(s), you can speed up the process by scraping, and defining a few tweaks within SER, I have a machine dedicated to scraping new targets alongside other people on this forum that do the same thing.

If you would like me to give you a helping hand with footprints, PM me, I will gladly help, but I don't recommend buying or using someone elses list as this may have been shared/sold amoungst a lot of people.
  • Awesome LpM and verified links you have there! How do you scrape your lists though? I'm not that advanced with GSA yet I guess. I PM'ed you about this. 

I'd really like to reach those stats!
  • grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    edited December 2013
    @Tim89 100k verified for how many projects ? one more question, I see huge amount of proxies, over 800, what kind are those ? semi, private ? mixed ?
  • edited December 2013
    yes and alot of proxies = alot of threads so id guess that is the main contributing factor to the lpm. from my tests that is one of the biggest factors in increasing lpm.

i think tim has stated in the past he runs 450 projects to answer your question grax, not sure if this is still the case.
    edited December 2013
    I normally run SER on 800 threads which can get me around 250,000 verified contextual links per day, I run roughly 400-500 projects at a time.

those proxies are a mix, I let SER go out and scrape me public proxiex which then get saved to a text file on my desktop so I can use these proxies for rank checking or index checking.

I must add, 800 threads stresses my connection so much to the point I can not use that connection for web browsing.
  • edited December 2013
    are you saying you do ok posting with publics as well or you only use them for index checking and the like?

if you post with them too i wil look into using publics asap myself so i can ramp up thread count! cos i can only afford ten sahreds per month so it hinder how many threads i can run but my vps is 4 core so there is alot more headroom in terms of processing power.
    @peterparker I dont use public proxies to post with only use them for index checks, I use 200 - 300 private proxies that I import into SER every month.

• Satans_ApprenticeSatans_Apprentice SERLists.com
    edited December 2013
    I am not posting anywhere near that volume. I have about 100 projects, and I am getting 30,000 verified per day. Having lots and lots(hundreds) of projects will massively help your LPM and your verified per day.Here's why: Scraping and identifying URLs is the most time consuming and resource consuming part of the SER process. Best practice is to use 10(or more) email accounts per project so that you can post multiple times to the same target. If you have 200 projects with a similar engine profile, and each project has 10 email accounts, then 1 verified link can be recycled 2000 times, which cuts down on how much you need to scrape to get 2000 links. If I only have 100 projects, and ten emails per project, then 1 verified only gets me 1000 fast links. I have to scrape more. Double the projects, double the velocity. A simple way to increase your link velocity is to use more email accounts for each project. Whether you should have a massive amount of links in your tiers from the same domain is another matter.
  • I reached 150 LpM yesterday and now it dropped to 30 again, wtf? I use a list that I scraped now. I use about 5 projects with 150 threads. I just want to be able to spam as many links as possible to a page without caring about the quality of the link. How is this achievable? I need quantity. Can anyone help? I use the same list for all 5 projects. Thanks in advance!
  • Keep refreshing your keyword list. Buy verified lists. Increase the number of your email accounts. Add more projects. To increase your LPM, you need to spend less system resources scraping.
  • Tim89  what kinds of vps/dedicate server are u using now ?
    @JackLien it is one of my home machines I use as a server for GSA
  • @Tim89 that is cool, 250,000 verified with home pc ,how is your network speed