Skip to content

GSA SER Trial and Semi-Prvate Proxies

edited October 2012 in Need Help
I am planning to do the SER trial and here is what I'm thinking of doing.

I have my money site with 75 long tail keyword that is optimized for. Each of which, long tail keywords, has 1 WP post, 1 WP page and 1 Web 2.0 property (Tumblr) article for a total of 225 articles.

STEPS

1) Will create 76 Projects for the main domain and 1 each for the 75 long tail keyword.

Each project will have 3 URLs, 1 WP post URL, 1 WP page URL and 1 Web 2.0 property (Tumblr) URL.

Also, each project will also have it's own article and group of long tail keywords as anchor text to add diversity to the link volume that is coming in.

2) Planning to limit maybe between 25 submissions per project daily to limit link velocity since it is the money site and I want to look natural.

3) Create Tier 2 for those projects.

4) If I decide to proceed and purchase SER I will be probably purchase the SEO Indexer also.

Here are my questions.

A) Does step #1 make sense at all and is there a better way of accomplishing that task ?

B) Will 25 submission per project more than sufficient ? Am I being to conservative considering I am trying to limit link velocity to the money site.

Any suggestions ? Please keep in mind that those 75 projects are for inner pages of the DOMAIN and 1 project for the main domain so essentially there will be 76 x 25 = 1900 backlinks daily coming in for the entire domain.

Could this cause a possible red flagged to Google ? Don't want to get penalized.

BTW, the money site is exactly 1 year old.

C) On Tier 2, I probably go unlimited submissions since this are NOT money site links. Am I correct with that strategy going unlimited submissions for Tier 2 ?

D) I am looking at SEO Indexer as sort of / kind of Tier 3, backlinks to backlinks. Right ?

E) On Fiverr there as a gig by buyproxies.com, 4 semi-private proxies for 1 month. Realistically, Is this sufficient enough to handle what I have outline above ?

Any assistance is highly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Butch P.

Comments

• anyone. any comments or suggestions are welcome.
  • OzzOzz
    edited October 2012
    I mean, its a trial. Just pick one site (it doesn't need to be related to your money site) and use that project to tweak and trying things. Learn how SER works. You are limited by the trial with 100 submissions/hour anyway.

If you like the software than buy it and set up a bigger project, but for a trial it is too much effort imo. However, some private proxies won't hurt to see the full potential of SER.
  • Thank you for your response.

Because of some budget limitations I am planning for additional expenses to fully used the features of the software.

Let's just say I did proceed to purchase SER.

With the scenario I have detailed what do you think of the 5 questions I posted in the original message.

Kind Regards.....