Skip to content

More than 10 hours running, nothing happen?!

edited December 2013 in Need Help
My campaign has been running more than 10 hours, but as I can see it's still searching on the search engines. No other task has been done. Is it normal?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It might be normal according to your settings...let us know a bit more about your setup.
  • Hi, this is my setting.

Building links for tier 2

And, the whole 20 hours it just like this. Please suggest me if I did something wrong.

Thanks you.
  • Public proxies are no good. Many here would agree, invest in private proxies.
  • I have 20 private proxies, but with t2 building, I'm worried that they will get banned early.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    - Lower your HTML timeout to 45,
    - You want to be ticking "Identified" unless you have a "Verified" site list.

Why have you only ticked "Verified" when you are scraping from search engines? This doesn't make any sense, if you're only using your "Verified lists" then having search engines ticked and also a few other options you have ticked is a no no.

- Tick Identified / Verified
    - Untick;
                Collect keywords from target sites
                Use collected keywords to find new target sites
                Put keyword in quotes when used in search engines

Personally, I record all my global site lists, you should tick "Submitted" & "Identified", a link might have been submitted but not verified for many reasons, one reason may be that you stoped your project prior to verifying, which means there could be potential link sources you're losing.

Submitted lists can always be re-processed constantly and some verified urls can be extracted, eventually.

Use your private proxies, there's no point in purchasing proxies if you're too scared to use them, if they get banned, it's only a temporary ban, lower your threads if you're worried, but 20 proxies should be perfectly fine with 100 threads.

- Keywords, get more keywords, you say this is your tier 2 campaign? I have a minimum of 60,000 keywords for any given project I set up, the more keywords, the more information to use for scraping, the more sources obtained, the more links generated, scrape some more keywords!

That should help you.
  • Hi, I trued to adjust the setting as suggestion. Private proxies really did the trick. :)

Thanks for help.