Skip to content

Gsa Api Automation : Control GSA remotely

2»

Comments

• MrXMrX Germany
    I had some time off SER because of other important things to do but the time I stopped using it, the new article manager was introduced. Is it possible to edit the projects articles via Notepad++ oder Ultraedit or whatever ?
  • @magicmastermind Yes, and it is very easy to understand these files
  • edited January 2014
    +1 for remotely vpses manager.

• yeah i use ultraedit too its best imoh
  • MrXMrX Germany
    giving ultraedit and the article manager a try ;) as I only run SER on my home server I dont need any secondary RAT tool/script
  • @magicmastermind - The default configuration will create files with the .bak extension in case you make mistakes. Nice to know in case you need to roll back.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    In order to see what's needed I suggest everyone lists the tasks that they want to handle remotely. 

I think most of it can already be done, except an merge sitelists across VPS (looking for a solution for that).

I used to use dropbox but when dealing with sitelists the cache, causes issues.
  • I would love to be able to create a global Site that that i can use on 16+ Dedi Servers.  It'd save me a ton of time via importing. 
  • @Hunar, There is a need for a cloud app. All projects can save local and upload/download to/from cloud every X minutes.

• About importing sitelist - how about servers connected to dropbox. Few GSA SER's adding new site to one dropbox. It will work good?
  • The easiest way to do this is:

1. Use Dropbox
    2. Keep Seperate folders per server for the sitelists
    ---- server1\site_list-verify
    ---- server2\site_list-verify
    ---- server3\site_list-verify
    ---- server4\site_list-verify
    ---- server5\site_list-verify
    3. Run a CRON job on the server to combine the Verifieds
    4. Run a CRON job on the server to write the combined list to all of the servers

I could write this....
  • How you think @coneh34d, with this method, delete verified from same domains, or leave it?
  • Duplicate URLs and/or Duplicate domains could be automatically removed by the CRON job (Windows Scheduled Task) according to the preferences set up by the user.