captcha sniper together with captcha infinity

GiorgosKGiorgosK Greece
edited August 2012 in Other / Mixed
I have succesfully worked with CS and CI
CI does not give a balance when you test it (look at this video for setup
and it says Error: unable to get balance but it actually works

when I try to put CI as 1st provider and CS as 2nd or vice versa CS crashes

both CI and CS are paid version latest updates

when I run CS as 1st provider and CI is just running but not connected to GSA SER
the following error message appears when asking for balance (test button)
----------
error no valid response
status=1&captcha=16617547&text=GSHDN&is_correct=1
----------
should this be a bug report with GSA SER, CS or CI ?
has anybody succesfully used both ?

thanks

Comments

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but both applications use Port 80, right? IIRC then both apps can't work toghether because of this conflict.

You should ask the developers of these software for further help.
  • Ozz thanks for the response
    but I would really like Sven's take on this

since captcha infinity usually needs to be started after the application (Scrapebox, XRumer etc)
    but in the case of GSA SER its opened after which might mean that port 80 is not needed

• And you keep in mind that they both manipulate the windows hosts file. This could also be a reason.
  • I am willing to let you in my system using teamviewer
    if anybody thinks you can make them work together
    thanks
  • OzzOzz
    edited August 2012
    All I can say is that I think that both tools don't work together because of the port conflict. 

The dev of CI confirmed this:
    EDIT

If thats not the case anymore let us know about it or you should contact the devs of these tools if you think I'm wrong.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Our program is sending to CS and CI on 127.0.0.1:80. This means both can't be used together.
  • @SVEN
    If I can convince CI developer to make CI listen to a different port
    can you accommodate this with GSA SER ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes, but why do you want CI and CS use at the same time. To my knowledge this CI was all a rip off of CS (at least they use the same training files that the CS author build). If CS can not handle it, I don't think CI will perform much better. Just have a look at the video. I don't know why they released it. In it you see that almost every captcha is solved incorrectly.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Yep Sven is right. I tried CI for a while and it was pretty terrible and solving captcha and the success rate was very low. It's best to use CS as your primary and a captcha service as a secondary.
  • s4nt0s
    I used to do just that but CS has also terrible success rate and thought it might be a better choice
    I am certain that even though idea is the same at some point if not now they will be solving different
    captcha with a different success rate but together they will have higher success rate for 1 time fee
    (1 time fee for CS + 1 time fee for CI)
    but this is just my thinking
  • CI is a bad knockoff of CS (and i mean really bad, i believe they still use sendkeys to interact with tesseract).
    If you can find a single instance where CI is better than CS i would be surprised.