Skip to content

Tier 1 Content

2»

Comments

• 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited December 2013
    I agree totally about the fact that spun content makes no difference to google, uniqueness is the important factor, and you can rank sites just fine with it (as I do it myself).

However, I also fall into the category of people who use use readable content for their tier1 properties linking to the sites that they care about. :\">

Although, (as said) there is obviously the issue of moderation, and that good content will (hopefully) make your tier 1s more stable so that you can tier them heavily and build authority without potentially wasting resources, for me it's still something else....

Even though all the evidence shows me that it doesn't matter, and contrary to everything that past experience and my head tells me is true, I just can't seem to help having this gut feeling that it's in the best interest for my sites to do so.

I don't know - perhaps I'm just not cut out to be a true black hat? :/ lol

Interesting thread.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @2take2 - Yea i tend to agree with you, if you can make reasonably decent content for tier 1 then you may as well do so.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @2Take2 - You are not cut out for black hat. Please go back to that internet sensitivity training class you were taking.

@gooner - The same applies to you.

=))
    lol @ron - Sorry :((
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited December 2013
    It's ok @gooner. Please don't cry.

Because you two guys are such nice guys, and because this discussion took such an awful turn toward whitehat...

I have something for you boys that just came in my inbox. If you want to see some (probably never seen) techniques for powerful white hat links, check this out:

http://100kreports.com/Reports/100kReportsHiddenKeywords.pdf

Over at Traffic Planet, the owner Terry Kyle started this thread where he is running live experiments on some new seo techniques:

http://trafficplanet.com/topic/7568-watch-as-i-attack-a-110000-a-month-search-term-with-parasite-pages/

Now both of you, please go hug some trees or something.

Really nice share @ron - Lots of reading to be done now...
  • There is just so much love in this thread @ron @gooner lol. Brilliant. :$
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited December 2013
    LOL @Ron - This whole 'quality readable content' thing is a pet hate of yours - I can tell. :P

Thanks for sharing those links BTW, very nice. =D>

• I agree with most of what @ron said. Here's the deal....
    I've been blown away by Kontent Machine 3 paired up with Wordai. It's not perfect but the readability is by far the best I've ever been able to get with any software. I've had some articles almost read completely error free and make sense. Not all of them but most of them. They don't all pass copyscape 100%. For the ones that have some dup content, it's maybe 2-4% of the total article. 

I've used these articles for tier 1 and have never had a problem with indexing. Everyone is going to have a different opinion on the effect these tiers have on rankings. Rather than argue and try to convince, my suggestion is to get after it and test things for yourself. 

• ronron SERLists.com

KM is by far my favorite content creator/spinner. Just as an fyi, they are coming out with some really cool features that combine local articles with their spinning and using the cloud in unique ways.

I just got their email directing me to this page: http://kontentmachine.com/kontent-machines-api/

• Hi guys,

Is Kontentmachine3 the same as kontentmachine? If I already have thebestspinner, do I need to get Konent machine as well?

Also, may I ask ron or other experts that;
    1. May I add direct URL, such as JVZoo offer in the article manager as well as the main campaign URL?
    2. If I'm trying to build back links to Youtube video, do I need to create articles using thebestspinner and konentmachine? Or any better way?

Many thanks to you all in advance. :)

• Guys, for T1 content should i only use my URL or add some random urls too? obviously i dont want to link to my competition and using SER to add links for me (insert up to ... random URLs) seems like leaving a footprint?

• just go with Seo Content Machine
    much much better than Kontent Machine iny any way you can think of.
    I tried both and there is not even competition.
    I think SCM has trial and KM has money back guarantee which i used.
    Though SCM don't have cloud but you can create articles from google search results or from the sites/blogs you choose which this feature makes it far better choice.

Check any random sentence from kontent machine in Google since it can scrapes article sites there will be thousands every time.

• kulwantnagikulwantnagi India
    edited August 2014
    PowerfulIM You can read this full guide about Kontent Machine if you have any doubt..

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Erm, are you that desperate for referral commisions kulwant.....

:!!
  • dawnwellsdawnwells Austin
    edited May 2016
    Kontent machine is indeed good tool for Tier 2 and 3 content. If you want to use for main site then make sure to tweak is correctly. I added in-depth guide and rule to use kontent machine, if you want to know more then check at *aff link removed*
  • Lol this dude bumping threads from 2013 to promote his affiliate link.