Skip to content

I have a little problem with Search Engin Ranker programe.

edited October 2012 in Bugs
I have bought GSA Search Engine Ranker, it works perfectly and I usually update it but I have a problem with it and that problem starts 4 days ago and still exist.... the problem is the program works good at the first 10 minutes then it stops suddenly and the number of threats which appear on the left bottom of the window be 0, I used to work with 30 threats then I reduced it gradually till it has become 10 and I still face the same problem so kindly advise.

Comments

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    You need to be more precise in your questions. What settings have you used, etc. Proxies? timeout's? Machine? Keywords used? Global site lists?
  • sorry, where I can find each one of them in order to send you a clear answer.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I think you might need to do a little more reading on the forum. Have a read through here to get started as well as the videos in the stickied threads.

• Dear, I followed all what mentioned in the link you sent me here in the forums however I still face the same problem..... the number of threats decreased automatically till it be 0 and the program stops, so kindly advise. 
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Check proxies if they are working
    Check number of keywords. 
  • Again, 
    - what kind of proxies (public/private/shared) you are using
    - what timeout settings (options -> html timeout)
    - how many keywords (project options -> keywords -> click to count)
    - enabled global list - yes or no
  • Dear, kindly excuse my English language as I am not native....
    - As for proxies : when I click on Options icon i marked on " Use Proxies " "for posting"
                         Also I marked on Customize time ...... 10 seconds
                         Also I marked on " Use proxies for PR checking "

- As for the time out is 30 seconds

- As for the keyword : at one project they are 5 keywords, 2nd project they are 7 and the3rd project they are 8 keywords.

-  enabled global list if you mean " Use URLs from globable list if enabled " then I don't mark / choose it.

- Also at the Captcha section I did not choose anything.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    So it seems you use public proxies right?
  • I think so as I just bought the program.

• May I know what is the function of the proxies ? can I buy it ?
  • OzzOzz
    edited October 2012
    @ahmad: please watch the proxy scraper vid first:
    some things in the gui have changed, but you need to get some understanding what proxies are.

also read some of those threads:
  • Sounds like you need more keywords too.  Thinks 1000's rather than 5, 7 and 8.