Skip to content

Thousands of emails???

edited October 2012 in Need Help
I have a project running Tier 2 and 3 builds and both have different email addresses. The problem is i have thousands of emails in both Hotmail accounts. Its insane. I selected GSA to delete mail but it doesnt seem to be doing that after it verifying the links. The amount of emails is isane. What am i supposed to be doing with them? Lots of emails are welcome to this and that and emails that have nothing to do with verifying links. Should those be deleted?

I would image GSA is really slowing down because it has to search for links in emails that are do not contain verification links.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes it is slowing down a bit if it has to parse massive emails. You can however delete all emails that have no links or account data.
  • edited October 2012
    Thats impossible. I have 3,000 emails in two accounts. GSA just cant keep up and i sure cant delete welcome emils and other emails that are not link verification emails, fast enough.

This is a huge problem. I see emails that are 3 or 4 days old unverified. In many instances, by the time GSA gets around to clicking on the link many will be expired.

So whats the solution? You inboxes get flooded with emails that come in after you click on the link. Iv tried to setup filters that will weed out these emails and put them in another email folder so they dont get added back into queue but it doesnt catch every one of them and its alot of work to create rules.
  • are you sure you have "delete all messages" checked and not "delete messages when found link"? notice that you have to use seperated email accounts for this.