Skip to content

Broken 4th tier in GSA SER?

edited October 2012 in Need Help
So I just bought this software and have been playing around with it. I have tried 3 times to set up 4 tiers. The first 3 tiers work just fine but when I create the 4th one pointing to the 3rd it always says that it is broken and that there is no main project available. If I point my 4th tier to the second tier it works but never the third. Do you have a solution to this? 

Thanks!

Comments

• GSA is not geared towards building the 4th tier. Why dont you try Linkwheel Bandit for that?
  • I saw someone on BHW who made a 4th tier with GSA, I am not sure why it is giving me problems.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Who said GSA is not geared towards building a 4th tier? That is news to me lol

Hey, I responded to you on BHW and sent Sven a message about this. We'll see what he says when he comes around. Might be a bug.
  • Alright, Thank you! I await your reply. Probably best to respond in the forums on BHW when you hear back, or send me a pm there. Thanks again.
  • edited October 2012
    I was able to solve broken third tier projects creation by changing the name of the project. Not sure if it was the brackets I was using in the name or the position of the brackets or what, but a drastic change of the third tier project name worked for me.in other words, I recreated third tier and named it something different , might have moved or removed parentheses or brackets, can't exactly remember. I also may have recreated and renamed second tier prior to that but again I can't remember the exact procedure I used. Good luck.
  • Nobody said GSA was designed to Build tier 1 nor did they state it was designed to build tier 4. I was told it was a tier 2 and 3 builder and that we should use UD for tier 1 and LWB for tier 4 as it offers the best flexibility.

But if you want to do tier 1st and 4s go ahead and do that with one tool. In my opinion 3 tools offers better diversity.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited October 2012
    @mike - Ha. You're absolutely right. I didn't rename the 4th tier. Geez I gotta get more sleep.

Tiering works fine.
  • So you can use GSA as Link Wheel ?

What is the method ?
  • So I just bought this software and have been playing around with it.I was told it was a tier 2 and 3 builder and that we should use UD for
    tier 1 and LWB for tier 4 as it offers the best flexibility.
    [url:http://www.squidoo.com/lets-get-social-review/]lets-get-social-review[/url]
  • @Ozz

I've watched that video a couple of times already and it talk about Tiered Linking. It could very well that I just missed it but what of the video was talking about setting up link wheel.
  • Oh sorry, I don't know of a method to build a link wheel with SER. Maybe some other user has figuring something out, but I doubt that it will be done with a few clicks.