Skip to content

captcha sniper definition files exchange ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes I can make it like that.
    I just left 1 image for the addon now as everyone who feels like improving it can import htings on there own again and play with it.
    v1.02 on same link now and it reduces installer size dramatically now :)
  • Thanks a lot. File size is way better now as it is reduced from 12 mb to 0,5 mb now.

I've fixed my link, too.
  • cool thx, with my db being 13 MB and Ozz ones being 23MB i have the feeling i am missing out on another 100 good captchas :D so @Ozz wanna share your whole CS captchas?
  • OzzOzz
    edited October 2012
    yeah, you miss the captchas you are creating for the community ;)

i don't know where you get the numbers or why i should have been captchas hiding, when i uploaded my entire database, but sorry, nothing more to share. if you've read this thread carefully you would have noticed that the definition of YAD was reduced by 11,5 mb. this could be the cause.

• i had the impression, that before the fix it just grabbed all types into the new db, but only the YAD.exe basically did get added cause it was the exported, and that the huge db was more or less a result of something before the fix, however i could be wrong
  • no, it just grabbed all images of that captcha that i imported to CS on my system. 
    after the fix it only exports up to 100 images which is resulting in a much smaller file size in this case.
    Actually it just takes one image not 100
  • @oil - dont get hung up on the size of the database.  Try using the compact database function from the menu.  This should reduce the size of your db.  When you add and delete captcha types, etc, MS Access is not good at reallocating the space, so this is why you need to periodically use the compact function
    The compact is done before addon-creation (just for the db to deliver not on the one in captchasniper) to reduce the size of the installer.
  • a good to know, thx

btw mickey i checked your new forum for some definition updates, seems still pretty empty overthere

• OzzOzz
    edited October 2012
    I think he made the forum public only in this thread so far. 
  • great progress guys
    @importing ozz's YAD gives me this
    "image height too small for contained frames"
    Opening the CSx give me the following error
    Captcha Sniper can not find your hosts file. Check c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts.
    but CSX remains open but I can't uncheck "use host file redirect"because it crashes CSX

if I mange it to stay open opening CDK has the YAD entry in the database
    but closing the CDK gives me yet another error
    "Run-time error '53' File not found C:\PROGRA~2\CAPTCH~1\captchas\typeu113\screen.gif"
    and crashes CSx where 113 must be the id of the captcha

@GiorgosK, true that latest version had a bug in this new gif resize. Fixed now.

@Ozz can you once again make a new update with 1.03 ?

• done and link fixed
  • @Sven @Ozz
    Perfect, import worked great and I can see it in CDK

now I will go and try to make an export
  • Ozz.. thanks for the YAD definition file.

i just install it without problem...

• here is 3 definitions

Article Friendly 100%
    Burning Board 26%
    GetBoo 20%

Remember there is also another type of Burning Board captcha

http://www.mediafire.com/?wayvh67kq155iy5

@Sven thanks its a great tool
    can you please create a "check all" "uncheck all" for the checkboxes ?
    the more definitions that will become the more time consuming it will be to uncheck them
    or maybe a filter on top where you type a few letter and only leaves the definitions including the word ??!!!
    @GiorgosK use the popup menu (right click on the box) and you can check/uncheck all/none...
  • GiorgosKGiorgosK Greece
    edited October 2012
    @Sven great thanks I did not realize

EDIT:
    @all
    I created this thread in which I will update all definitions created
    https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/696/captcha-sniper-definitions-repository-installers-only
    please don't use that for support/feature requests
  • @GiorgosK

thx for the other thread its cleaner there, would it be possibe that a admin, moves only captcha solving downloads there, and besides that the thread is closed and therefore clean,

• @oil
    I think its ok if it stays open
    everyone can post their installers
    and I or any admin can update the top post once in a while
  • @Sven
    it would be nice to have the installer creator allow definitions to override existing ones with
    a "Force update" checkbox

otherwise one has to go into the CDK and delete captcha types that he needs to update
    which can become uneasy
    edited October 2012

I have updated the other thread here - https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/696/captcha-sniper-definitions-repository-installers-only

You will find the latest version there now. The v1.04 lets you decide if you want to overwrite captchas who are already int he db (e.g. in case someone makes the same but with better successrates).

• @Sven great thanks
  • I had a problem with GetBoo after i install it GiorgosK. It had no answers and no image processing. Shows %0
    And the second burning board tests to %0
  • Mikie46
    you can try my new installer
    but apparently there are 3 burning board definitions with 0% 20% 30% success rates
  • edited November 2012
    As i said in the other thread, the problem with the tool is i cant determine which captchas i need to export if there is more than 1 of the same name types already in the db.

For example, if i have 2 burning board captchas and i create a 3rd one it will also be named burning board. Now i have 3.

burning board 10%
    burning board 10%
    burning board 25%

Which one do i extract to share?

Lets say the new one i created as 10%. Is there a way to determine which one i just created to include for export or should i export them all just in case?

Also, how does the tool know which burning board type to update? Say i have two alreads in the db and im adding a 3rd. How does the tool know which one im installing/upgrading?