Skip to content

Search Online for URLS not working

Hi, just bought GSA SER. Tried to "search online for URLS". Added KW - no success, added Drupal footprint only no success. Search freezes at  - searching for free engine slot.
That's it i do not get any further. I use private proxies, but that shouldn't influence anything. 

Comments

• Is there any GSA SER support section, where I could contact the developers or its just this user forum?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Im the developer and I check this forum quite a lot. No need to write here and on contact form and email. Choose one way. This might be the best one as others might jump in to help as well.
  • Thank you for your answer. I was so eager to start using gsa ser and didn't even manage to get it going. Can you help me out ?
    Well why do you want to search for URLs as a start anyway? The program does that on it's own. Just run it and post some log lines in case it's not working.
  • I was following tutorial thread- https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/3204/my-compiled-list-of-tips-notes-threads-resources-for-using-ser
    and started with first video
    (scraping urls);

Did everything step by step but it didn't work. I want to learn gse ser thoroughly.
    Thats not really the first thing you need. Skip the scraping for URLs. It's done by the program itself.
  • All right, Sven, but that really did not answer why KW scraping failed.
    No, but since you have not much logs on that part, it's not a good idea to start there.