• Same question as @Vanity.
  • @ScrapeBrokers

you seem to be no longer in business ??
    lat post HERE = last months
    on your website NO new december list

while some have asked for november list and NO reply HERE
    it is nearly mid December now ...
  • Just purchased without reading the end of this thread.. :(

Made the Paypal transaction but no email about logins or anything.

Sent a support ticket but not even an automatic reply saying ticket is filed.  Filing a Paypal dispute right away! :(
  • I will take care of everything. Sorry for the issues.
    December lists are in the making and will be released today. Joland please contact me on skype: scrapebrokers
  • Contacted you on Skype
  • I tried contacting you on Skype, submitting a tech support ticket - and I haven't received a response.  I just signed back up before I realized you were M.I.A.

Please get back to me or I will have to submit a PayPal refund request.
  • This guy is a liar. Not recommended. His SEO lists have not been updated for months
  • If you fully support me, I want to join you.

• @sven please delete/close this thread and remove scrapebrokers from GSA buy button since this guy isnt active anymore and people paid and havent gotten lists don't promote a fraud! 
  • edited February 2014
    Hello guys, I'd like to apologize for not visiting GSA forum more often but anyone that wanted to contact me could easily be doing it by Skype, PM or email. If I miss any of your emails I apologize for this also. Alden and tsaimllc you guys are using some tough words which I quietly dislike. If there is anyone that paid and not received the list could easily contact me on Skype (scrapebrokers) , email: (contact{at}scrapebrokers.com) or helpdesk (scrapebrokers.com/support) and everything is going to be sorted out. I was busy working on a lot of things including a book on how to use GSA SER properly for ranking sites on autopilot, which is going to be available very soon.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    edited February 2014
    With all due respect, if you start a sales thread on the forum it is your responsibility to maintain it and respond to customers here. If you take sales from here you should respond to customers here. If you are too busy to do that then close the thread.

Just my opinion...
  • You're right and I will take care of the thread from now on. Lesson learned.
  • Is your service still open. 
  • edited February 2014
    Sure it is open. Minutes ago I've released another great SEO Lists Pack:

http://scrapebrokers.com/services/seo-list-pack

Let me give you guys some details about what are you going to find in February 2014 Package:

************ 30000 SEO Lists nicely grouped by Engine type
    - 7765 Article Directories separated by type (WordPress,PHPLD Article,XpressEngine, Article Beach, Article Friendly, Article Script etc)
    - 2892 Bookmarking sites split by type (Pligg, PHPDug, Scutle, Scuttle Plus etc)
    - 6910 Social Blogs sites split by type (PHPIzabi, Jcow, Oxwall,Dolphin, Elgg, PHPFox, BuddyPress, Drupal etc)
    - 3289 Directories sites split by type (PHPLD, Aarvdark etc)
    - 250 Press Release and News Posting sites
    - 3200 Wiki sites split by type (WikiMedia, DocuWiki, WikkaWiki etc)
    - 2100 Forum PRofiles sites (PHPNuke, VanillaForums, PHPBB, Xoops etc)

************ 90000 Auto Approve Blog List
    - 99234 (99K) FRESH Unique Auto-Approve URLs
    - 6459 Unique Auto-Approve Domains
    - 1245 High PR (1-7) Auto Approve urls on 966 domains
    - 1067 Unique Auto-Approve DoFollow URL’s on 122 domains
    - 4448 DoFollow and High PR urls perfectly to increase your Page Rank
    - 431 .EDU Unique Auto Approve url on 65 edu domains
    - Unadvertised Bonus Auto approve list

*********** 1000 Manually High PR Site List
    - 500 Manually DoFollow High PR Seo URLs
    - Press Release Site Lists
    - High PR Site List

*********** Tutorials & Books
    - SEO Site List Success Submission Checklist
    - GSA SER Manual - How to Rank Websites on Autopilot using GSA SER (2 chapters)
    - ScrapeBox & SNuke Guides
    - SNuke Templates & Tutorials

*********** Goodies
    - Footprints for most of GSA SER Platforms
    - Dictionary Keyword lists in several languages for scrapping
    - Names, Comments, Emails and other custom resources

Using our package you have everything you need to rank your websites on first page of Google for many keywords. Guaranteed !!
    http://scrapebrokers.com/services/seo-list-pack

• Are these verified links?
  • Hello JPS, Yes all sites that are added in our lists are VERIFIED (backlinks have been created and verified).
  • I just bought your list looks promising :)
  • Are these verified and unique domain each? are these list newly scraped? mean recently being tested and verified
  • The worst spending 30$ in my life, honestly!!!
  • @xtrz could you clarify why you think that way? Would be more helpful, just saying.
  • In my opinion the whole sale thread is wrong. This is not a gsa list, this is a pack with senuke templates, footprints, keywords, free tiny tools and Scrapebox auto approve lists - there are very useful.

6910 Social Blogs sites split by type (PHPIzabi, Jcow, Oxwall,Dolphin, Elgg, PHPFox, BuddyPress, Drupal etc) - maybe this is identified :) I use vps, 40 private proxies, all filters disabled {pr, bad words, etc} fresh emails and my verified links is under 100.
  • Thanks for clarifying. I feared this was the case (i.e. not gsa list but a lot of other stuff)...and your verified count speaks for itself :(
  • For this money better go buy cheap Hooker... :)
  • haryonoharyono in your heart
    Hi, I send your email support why not answer?
  • How to use by GSA Search Engine Ranker
    Thank you
  • Jeeen705,

This is the first edition of our lists when we come with customized lists for GSA SER, Magic Submitter, ScrapeBox and SenukeXCR. So right now all you have to to import all our lists into GSA SER is to use Advanced\ Tools \ Import site lists
  • edited April 2014
    xtrz,

You are right, sometimes, yes, the results may be quite disappointing but overall the numbers looks better. That's why we release lists with more sites that others so overall all users may get a good chunk of verified websites.

I've just wrote an article on our blog with the main factors that influence the success of a gsa ser posting campaign. Your comments are more than welcomed.

5 FACTORS THAT INFLUENCE YOUR GSA SER SUCCESS POSTING RATE

Let’s review today the factors that may influence success of a GSA SER posting campaign:

1) Email accounts – In practice an email account hosted on your website gets more than 25% emails than an hotmail one and more than 15% or more than a gmail account. There are multiple causes for that especially that public email providers have spam rules and lists in place that reject email that may look like spam or come from questionable sites. So you may loose as much as 25% from your success rate just for not using your own email address

2) Proxy provider – If you are using public proxies or even shared ones I’m sure you experienced a lot of failed connections or hang registration just because this proxies die or get saturated pretty fast. The solution is to post on failed sites several times. I got around 10% more success just by posting to failed sites once again after I finished the campaign. Check the picture below I’ve taken testing my shared proxies. As you can see several proxies are marked as bad but if I test them again are marked as ok. That’s because sometimes the connections are heavily used so proxy server refuse new connection. If this happen when you post then the website will be marked as failed well in fact GSA SER did not even reached the website.

proxy

Also make sure your proxy IPs are not blocked in spam databases like StopForumSpam. Many sites are checking visitor’s IPs and if IP is found the connection is closed.

3) Captcha decoders – Captcha images may be quite tricky and if you are using only computer solvers ( GSA Captcha Breaker, Mega OCR etc) you will leave a lot of websites on the table. That’s because this digital solvers can not recognise all the captchas and most of the time high Pr sites, not spammed use complicated captchas. To solve those captchas you need a human captcha solver like DeathbyCaptcha or other. This adds costs to your campaign but having a human captcha solver may increase your success rate with 20% or more.

If you are not using proxies or have few proxies you will make a lot of requests to Recaptcha from the same IPs so you will get hard to guess captchas which are very dificult to resolve so make sure you have enough proxies.

4) Text Captchas – This type of captchas have become popular especially on forums platforms to combat spam. I’m sure you met them – What color is the sky ? Whats this website name etc. GSA SER have an inbuilt system to answer the basic questions but for more advanced one I recommend you to get an askmerobot.com subscription.

Speaking about paid addons check this 10 addons list for gsa ser that is worth purchasing.

5) Internet connection – In practice I’ve met a lot of computers with GSA SER installed. Some users installed it on their home connection or on cheap VPSes with poor connection. Make sure you have a decent connection to run GSA SER. I suggest everyone to run their seo tools on a vps machine. Checkthe reasons on this article.

6) SEO List Quality – And here is where we come into play. Before releasing the list we test the sites making sure are working as expected. We manage over 100 website platforms and over 150K different links on each list release. Imagine how many servers we scrape. Sometimes the severs are not accesible when you try to post, there is a connection isse , webmasters decide to change site platforms, close the website or simply install fighing spam measures that GSA SER can not combat at the moment of posting.

So please do not expect a 100% success posting rate. This is not going to happen. But what can we guarantee is that by taking into consideration the factors I’ve just listed and use ScrapeBrokers Gsa Search Engine Ranker List you will get a lot of high quality backlinks for your website

Article source - http://scrapebrokers.com/5-factors-influence-gsa-ser-success-posting-rate

• Wow that's an interesting read which clear my doubts on site lists creation process.  I'd like to maximize my posting rate so I will purchase the following:

- VPS from BermanHosting.com
    - GSA Captcha Breaker
    - MegaOCR subscription
    - DeathBycaptcha credits
    - Private proxies from Squidproxies
    - Askmebot subscription
    - Private email (I will buy several dodgy com domains and use them only for email)

Is there something I forgot about ? Oh yes, Scrapebrokers lists :)
  • edited April 2014
    Thank you monetizeinfo for your nice words. Yes you have created a nice setup there that will bring you a lot of quality backlinks from our lists.

We've just released a new version of our list:

SEO List Pack - April 2014 Version

Check the stats of the list here - http://scrapebrokers.com/goodies/__SiteStats_April.txt

We support over 100 platforms and over 270000 sites. Here is a rundown of several of them. Check the link above to see all the platform stats

Article - Article Beach.......................: 24
    Article - Article Dashboard...................: 10
    Article - Article Directory Pro...............: 3
    Article - Article Friendly Ultimate...........: 3
    Article - Article Friendly....................: 19
    Article - Article Script......................: 66
    Article - ArticleMS...........................: 271
    Article - BuddyPress..........................: 697
    Article - Joomla - Blog.......................: 67
    Article - Moodle..............................: 167
    Article - php Link Article....................: 75
    Article - PHPMotion...........................: 29
    Article - Press Release Script................: 4
    Article - UCenter.............................: 138
    Article - vBulletin - Blog....................: 87
    Article - XpressEngine........................: 6497
    Article - Zendesk.............................: 250
    Social Bookmark - PHPDug......................: 35
    Social Bookmark - Pligg.......................: 675
    Social Bookmark - Scuttle.....................: 1801
    Social Network - AvArcade.....................: 828
    Social Network - Dolphin......................: 144
    Social Network - Elgg.........................: 187
    Social Network - GeekLog......................: 52
    Social Network - JCow.........................: 39
    Social Network - Oxwall.......................: 32
    Social Network - phpDolphin...................: 164
    Social Network - PHPFox.......................: 580
    Social Network - PHPizabi.....................: 26
    Social Network - Plone........................: 89
    Social Network - SocialEngine.................: 54
    Social Network - vldPersonals.................: 86
    Social Network - WallpaperSiteScript..........: 220

Grab a copy and start building quality backlinks image.
    Use coupon code SVENTHEMAN to get a 10% discount for all GSA users.

Instant Download after purchase. Limited packs available.

List released: April 14 2013

Besides SEO lists in the package you will also find: Auto approve lists for GSA SER and ScrapeBox, Footprint colllection, templates, Keywords for scrapping, Guides for GSA SER and Scrapebox and bonuses.

• Yesterday I bought your lists and I am really happy with the results so far. Already, I've got some nice articles and blog posts on drupal and joomla sites which I know are great for SEO.

Thank you. I recommend.