Skip to content

If you're struggling to get sitemaps indexed quickly...

spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
edited September 2013 in Other / Mixed
NOT GSA related, just thought I'd share since few others reported similar problem since Penguin 2.0 I have been really finding it hard to get my site indexed , sometimes it takes 2-3 weeks to get all links done. Found this on BHW:

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/black-hat-seo/560720-index-your-websites-0-second-tested-work-perfectly.html

It works.. I managed to get it to index within 2 minutes.

Then I generated a 'fake' sitemap of 300 pages with videos.  They are all indexed, 2 minutes later... . Pages / posts without videos even get indexed in seconds.

Comments

• edited September 2013
    isnt this what indexification.com does?

or is having videos on the page the secret?
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited September 2013
    I have no idea what indexification.com does, but this method works instantly for 100s if not 1000s of links and is free. You can literally submit it and refresh Google and its there.

You don't even need to have a video on the page, it's a loophole I guess. Just submit a page sitemap as a video sitemap.
  • edited September 2013
    @spunko2010 how do you submit a page sitemap as a video sitemap? Without the video
  • @spunko2010 are you creating a "pretend" sitemap that is made of the links to a site you've built with SER?
    edited September 2013
    @Davbel not yet, but I plan to. I'm just submitting my own website's links in a fake sitemap cos Google takes weeks to index them all. With this method it takes 2 mins.  One thing to note, the descriptions and titles of the "videos" need to not be the same for the entire sitemap. I am using Regex here to just generate a unique string for both eg "dsds2939xissds". After my sitemaps are done I'll move onto my SER generated T1 and T2 links.

However I have discovered today that not 100% links get indexed with this, seems to be about 80%.
    edited September 2013
    @Mike you can use this plugin for WP: http://wordpress.org/plugins/xml-sitemaps-for-videos/ to generate a sample video-sitemap-.xml so you can see the format, then just copy and paste it / use regex :)

edited September 2013
    Also today it's taking about 20 mins to get indexed for me, yesterday was about 90 seconds.
  • This is exactly what indexification does for $18 per month.
  • @mishav indexification.com don't seem to state they do only this, they look like a general link indexing service, of which there are loads in the market.

The method I am talking about here allows you to submit your sitemap for your own site and get it indexed within a few minutes. There is a clear difference?
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @spunko2010 this is an old method, check your links in two days time, the majority of them will get deindexed.

The reasons for your links getting indexed later and later in time is due to the fact you keep on hosting these sitemaps on the same domain and pinging the bots to the same domain over and over with a new batch of urls, it becomes less and less effective and soon pinging your sitemap will do nothing.

I did this for backlinks also, sure it indexes them within minutes but you recheck their index status within a couple of days, they'll all get deindexed, it's worthless, I've tested various different ways with this technique.

• edited September 2013
    not sure Spunko but it looks like the same thing this is from indexification

We Create XML Sitemaps We create & ping XML Sitemaps with Your backlinks on randomly picked established sites that We own. - See more at: http://www.indexification.com/#sthash.6AMdeNOJ.dpuf
    edited September 2013
    Hi @tim89 I am not hosting them on the same domain not even the same servers...  :-S This method above worked for 1 site, but not the other I have setup. Strange.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @spunko2010 very strange indeed, that's a real shame.