Skip to content

i want buy drupal list

i want buy verifty drupal list ... please send me pm.... and your contact skpye

Comments

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Just scrape one yourself,

Here are some usefull footprints:

site:com “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “post a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “post a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:org “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “post a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “post a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:com “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “Leave a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:org “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “Leave a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “Leave a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “Leave a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:com “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “add a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:org “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “add a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “add a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “add a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:com “Powered by drupal” “post a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” “post a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:org “Powered by drupal” “post a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” “post a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:com “Powered by drupal” “Leave a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:org “Powered by drupal” “Leave a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” “Leave a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” “Leave a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:com “Powered by drupal” “add a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:org “Powered by drupal” “add a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” “add a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” “add a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in”
    site:com “Powered by drupal” “post a comment”
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” “post a comment”
    site:org “Powered by drupal” “post a comment”
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” “post a comment”
    site:com “Powered by drupal” “Leave a comment”
    site:org “Powered by drupal” “Leave a comment”
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” “Leave a comment”
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” “Leave a comment”
    site:com “Powered by drupal” “add a comment”
    site:org “Powered by drupal” “add a comment”
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” “add a comment”
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” “add a comment”
    site:com “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “post a comment”
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “post a comment”
    site:org “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “post a comment”
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “post a comment”
    site:com “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “Leave a comment”
    site:org “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “Leave a comment”
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “Leave a comment”
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “Leave a comment”
    site:com “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “add a comment”
    site:org “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “add a comment”
    site:edu “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “add a comment”
    site:gov “Powered by drupal” inurl:blog “add a comment”
    site:edu “Powered by drupal”
    site:com “Powered by drupal”
    site:gov “Powered by drupal”
    site:org “Powered by drupal”
    “Powered by drupal”
    “Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.”
    inurl:node/ or inurl:term/ or inurl:user/
    “add new comment”
    “what is the first word in the phrase”
    “Powered by Drupal” inurl: user/register
  • Good list:) Yes, definitely best to scrape it yourself and keep your list private.
  • thank you very much royalmice
  • grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    @royalmice could you please explain me how to add these footprints into GSA SER list so that it uses it while scraping with built-in scraper ? I see this is a list from BHW, do you other footprints from that thread ? I would like to try them but is there any option to get back to SER default footprints list in case I won't have good success after adding new lists ?
  • edited December 2013
    @grax1
    options > Advanced > Tools > Search Online for URLs > insert your desired footprints, set desired search engines, etc. - happy scraping :)
    edited December 2013
    No, I don't want to use it like a Scrapebox to scrape a list and then paste it into project. I just run my campaigns with about 170 SE and SER scrapes, submits and verifies at the same time - using default footprints. Now I would like to improve these footprints by adding these from royalmice
  • Some people want it all don't they :)
    Just edit the .ini file to the engine and add the footprints...simple as that.
  • while above list may yield some 12-14k targets
    the actual submission/verified is TINY  small
    may be a few dozen or hundred at best
    and
    to use CB hoping to solve drupal captcha is like hoping for Christmas and Eastern being at same day in july

I use human services = antigate to get at least SOME verified drupal. but only a tiny % of all targets available.
    IMO drupal is almost as bad / difficult to get verified as WP is
  • I have 9,000+ drupal accounts with usernames and passwords all from unique domains. Only a small fraction of these would likely allow the creation of a /node page however. The rest would be useful for commenting on existing blogs though I assume you're only looking for that fraction where an independent blog can be created?
    edited December 2013
    @jpvr90 Thanks for that.
  • @hans51 I remember the link farm evolution days when wpmu was more open and what happened as the platform became more popular to spam
    I agree with what you are saying it is extremely difficult to get drupal sites registered and to actually get a post; however it isn't as bad as wordpress-I have over 800 drupal sites submitted to in my verified lists (without focus on the drupal platform).  The main issues with drupal are
    most are admin approval
    the registration on most is 2 part
    there are at least 2 activation emails (one is a "one time login)
    you have to log in with a password that is given in the activation email and then you have to changed the password
    this is why the fail rate is so high
  • don't waste time on drupal ;-)
  • the key problem of drupal are the catpchas
    since a few weeks I use strictly antigate (and deathbycaptcha as emergency) the result is the highest numbers of my articles now are on drupal, followed by wiki

before when using CB, I had a few thousand drupal only
    now using antigate I have some 20+k verified drupal

drupal captcha guessing is no scientific method, human solved captcha still the most accurate
  • @hans51 - two questions for you regarding captchas: 
    a) do you put antigate as first captcha solving service, what about captcha braker ? 
    b) how much do you spend per day using this service ? I imagine it can get expensive pretty fast. 
  • edited December 2013
    @rayban
    antigate as first
    deathbycaptcha as second for any failed by antigatee
    and askmebot for questions
    NO more CB !!
    and of course no more spam!!
    strictly no more captcha-guessing

there is a small overflow from antigate to DBC
    together they solve a much higher number of captchas than any other before

I was running CB guessing my captcha for several months with far too many just guessed but never correctly recognized. resulting in too many good targets never being submitted as I have seen most dramatically with drupal
    but also with

yes it costs more
    my private proxies, indexing services, etc also cost
    but wasted posting opportunities = wasted life = costs even much more !!

daily approx 5-6 US$ for antigate + approx 1 US$ DBC
    for approx 2000-3000 verified per day
  • @hans51, how many unique verified drupal domains are you getting using just GSA SER to register and post?
  • I;m getting around 600+ backlinks
  • @JamPackedSpam
    @peter

as per now = before re-integrating all recovered "failed re-verifications" found and reverified using SB:
    as per SER stats:
    I have22199 verified drupal domains according to SER stats
    and 22580 total unique verified drupal URLs (articles)

total verified unique domains are 33794 for ALL projects

pls note:
    I run SER just since june this year from home and on slow www connection usually far below 1MBps

MOST by very far of t enew drupal domains / verified URLs are from past few weeks since dropping CB and using human resources as a.m.
    the mentioned  "failed re-verifications" are mentioned HERE
    https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/7661/many-of-the-show-failed-re-verifications-still-exist-and-alive-may-be-30#latest

just minutes ago I finished re-verification by SB of the approx more than 50'000 URLs found in all my
    "show URLs > show failed re-verifications"

there are now approx more than 30'000 recovered LIVE URLs to be re-integrated = resulting in higher above numbers for drupal and others / total domains

• I just can't believe you're getting 20k+ unique verified drupal domains with SER alone.
  • Have doubts as well about Drupal, I use some custom scripts for Drupal and with GSA, out of an 110k targets list (unique domains), I managed to get around 1.6k 2 months ago while right now, close to impossible to get more than 1k uniques on Drupal.
  • drupal certainly has 2 main criteria for success
    1. captcha (NO CB) correctly recognized each time
    2. human readable, helpful, useful quality content that passes every healthy minded site-admin/owner
  • edited December 2013
    Bullshit, that criteria has nothing to do at all with why drupals are hard to come by. The registration process of some drupal sites is what kills successes.
  • edited December 2013
    theseo1, JamPackedSpam - rights!
    hans51 - dreamer (about 22k+)
    :-)
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @useruser1 It's not has hard as people are saying to get 22k verified Drupal with just CB alone.