Skip to content

does indexification automatically drip feed the submitted links?

does indexification automatically drip feed the submitted links over 7 days because in the dashboard it shows alot less links than SER made?

Comments

• Depends on how you have it set up in your indexification dashboard > api settings
  • edited September 2013
    mishav I don't think so. I think when GSA SER sends the links they are are submitted by Indexification instantly. No drip feeding. I've started to just run the projects and when finished for the time being, I manually create campaigns in Indexification to drip feed however many links for however many days. Seems to work best if you don't wanna blast too many out too fast. You can copy the verified links on the right of GSA SER and paste them onto a .txt file or right into Indexification.
  • i dont know but my dashboard shows alot less links than SER made. I had no override in the api options, now i changed it to submit immediately. we ll see what happens.
  • edited September 2013
    ooops, misread.
  • cherub Thanks for that info - that was new to me on api settings for Indexification.
  • edited September 2013
    it seems that SER only 101 links at a time and is not sending all of them. Does it only send certain types of links? Sven?
  • edited September 2013
    does SER remove duplicates before sending to indexication? Even if the verified links are from different projects but lets say on the same page like trackbacks?
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    I've noticed this too, when I'm running at around 500+ threads, SER finds it dificult to submit to ping services...
  • edited September 2013
    I want to know this also, why SER only send 101 links at a time to indexification?
  • it seems like all the links are not being sent to indexication. i have everything properly checked and its not happening fully.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @rodol because some indexing services don't like to have more than that. Some even argue if you send less URLs. So for every service it is like this: 100 maximum URLs in batches or if nothing has been sent for 5 minutes, it sends less.
  • so it seems as if all of them are not being sent period ever? it this true and can you recommend a service that will take all of them.
  • Try reading. SER sends all links depending on what options you've setup (only dofollow, only certain PR etc) to indexification in batches of 101 at a time, or a smaller batch if nothing has been sent for 5 minutes.
  • edited September 2013
    my options are set to send everything and still seems to come up short and when i say short i mean over a 24 hour period the indexication dashboard is showing alot less links than SER is showing.
  • If you're going by the indexification dashboard, check out their tooltips for an explanation of differing link counts.
  • i already did that and took it into account. Do you use indexification and is your system running ok?
  • Yes and yes
  • is it sending links like url shortners, indexers? My numbers are falling short.