I've been running GSA on different criteria and I'm not sure if this is why I've been getting fewer submissions/verifications. Let me share what I'm doing:
1) I don't use private proxies but get the program to get public proxies
2) I put threads at 10 (should I increase this? - my cpu power is not a problem as it's fast, just not sure if I should limit the threads since I'm currently not using private proxies)
3) I'm using the new scheduler to run 2 projects and change after 30 mins - I have about 15 projects in all (I can't imagine running only 2 projects at once would limit the submissions since you're just devoting more resources to the 2 projects right)
4) I skip sites with more than 50 outgoing links on one page (not sure if I should change it to 75 or 100 to get more links)
5) I skip sites with unknown PR and PR below 3 (Domain PR)
6) Most of my projects are using forum, guestbook, image, web 2.0, blog and some are also using articles
7) In 12 hours I've only got about 200 submissions
8) Captcha sniper (just bought the program) has only solved 128 captchas the last 12 hours.
I'm wondering if the low submissions is because my criteria is too strict? I'm especially thinking about the 50 outgoing links and skipping PR below 3 (domain). What should I change? Or is it also partly due to the keywords I put in. Should I put in more like hundreds of keywords?
Also, I thought captcha sniper would be used more often. I see people going through thousands of captchas of captcha sniper. Why is mine so low? Also because of the criteria?
Thanks for comments. Much appreciated