Skip to content

Saving Sites that Failed or Weren't Submitted

edited October 2012 in Need Help
I'd love to see a feature where GSA can save a list of sites that were not verified and/or sites that weren't verified because random questions weren't answered/answered incorrectly.

This would be a great feature since it would allow us to reload the sites into GSA and see why there weren't submitted the 1st time around AND will allow us to be present when the the random questions pop up, so that we can answer them the 2nd time around.

I already see the under Options >> Advanced - where GSA saves submitted sites and verified sites, but I'd like to see a 3rd option for the above mentioned.

Comments

• woudl be also good to have option of 'retry' and choose 1-2 times.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Agreed. +1 for this. 

I think you can redo them by clearing the target history and target cache though. 
  • Right, but that doesn't help too much as your going through verified sites, junk sites, etc.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    added in upcoming version
  • Great, seems all my previous requests are going through.
  • The best customer support ever!!!! Thanks Sven!!

He also just added the article syntax to new version. We can now submit multiple articles, all at once!!  https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/496/submitting-multiple-articles-matching-titles-with-body#Item_8
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I see it can save it to a failed list, but does it also save the project or is it a generic failed list?

Basically, what I'd like to see is the option to retry the failed submissions on a per project basis. It's taken all the time/resources to find these links, and if it failed now, maybe as the CS get's updated or GSA get's updates, in the future, we can just resubmit these without having to start the process again (as per clear target URL/cache).

Is it doing this or just saving to one big failed list? How do we get it to retry the failed submissions for each project?
  • Seems as if the failed submission list is saved in categories of the engines/platforms it was running on (Drupal, Article platforms, ExpressEngine, etc) which isn't too helpful, now that I look at it. I agree with GlobalGoogler.....we need these failed sites saved according to the project they were attached to.

Also, I'd like to see ALL saved lists under the Advanced tab saved in this format (attached to their corresponding project) as saving them according to their platform is not helpful. I have to combine all lists together (meaningless task) and then try and figure out which project they go with.

Hopefully this can be made apart of the future updates.........