Skip to content

GSA Free Mails(requires GSA Captcha Breaker)

Hi guys, this its a free "script" that i've created to help me with emails for GSA Search Engine Ranker and other seo tools.

It creates email on laposte.net, disables filter(somethimes it doesnt work) and saves the account in 2 formats:
  • accounts.txt (regular format email:password)
  • gsa_emails.txt (to quick import in GSA SER)

It requires GSA Captcha Breaker running on localhost, its written in PHP so you need xampp or get a free vps by signing in here and use coupon SSDTWTTR!

Lines to modify(optional):
  • 20: security question
  • 23: default password

Example Log:

_Starting->@laposte.net;
_Starting->SESSION(3177);
_Starting->GET_REGISTRATION_ID(3560436433A559F89721397A06390506.8C1009F09B5051E1);
_Starting->CAPTCHA_PLAIN(tsfjb);
_Starting->REGISTER_ATTEMPT(rosa3177@laposte.net);
_Starting->REGISTER_STATUS(OK);
_Starting->ACCOUNT_CREATED(rosa3177@laposte.net:Parola123);
_Starting->ACCOUNT_SAVED(Added to {accounts.txt});
_Starting->DISABLE_SPAM_FILTER(OK);
_Starting->GSA_SAVE_MODE(OK);

Download it https://mega.co.nz/#!bJUUmIaJ!EomjOnsAA1y2ZUX7sPK2GWvF_aolkkxBm3dkk7q1WAY

Comments

• Hello 
    i try but give an error:
    Starting->@laposte.net;
    _Starting->SESSION(7952);
    _Starting->GET_REGISTRATION_ID(D965BE7AFA28B21B7B5CEB0FAF7B5300.6F0A17187A11490F6B081D182B500C);
    _Starting->CAPTCHA_PLAIN();
    _Starting->REGISTER_ATTEMPT(roxanne7952@laposte.net);
    _Starting->REGISTER_STATUS(FAILED)
  • You need your Captcha Breaker to be running as webserver, and listening on port 80
  • You'll also need a french proxy if you're not running it from a french ip, and a couple of lines to add after line #56

curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_PROXYPORT, 80); # your proxy port here
    curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_PROXY, '123.123.123.123'); # your proxy ip here
    curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_PROXYUSERPWD, 'username:password'); # your username:password here
  • You dont need a french proxy, maybe there its a problem with some ips but didnt occured to me.
  • a french proxy isn't necessarly needed but i believe they need to be somewhat near that region. german IPs might work also as i had no problems to create laposte accounts with my home IP ever.
  • My UK ips don't seem to be accepted, but you're correct my EU proxies are ok