Skip to content

My german GSA ser config, but low LpM: 0.08

Hi,
i am new in gsa and read many theards in this forum. I make many settings from people of this forum.

I run my first campain and become only 9 verified german links in 15 hours.

I am using VPS from hosteurope with 2 gb gurantee ram and 4gb dynamic ram from here http://www.hosteurope.de/Server/Virtual-Server/
i using 36 german private proxies from http://proxyelite.ru/de/kaufen-proxies/tarif
i make german language article text with WAC 3.1 and make all translations with scrapebox.
To become german Backlinks in tier 1 i run campaign with german search engines and "!.de !.at !.ch" but with this settings i have LpM: 0.02
So i change settings to german language sites and become LpM: 0.08
In Tier2 i run campaign without settings to german language.
I have over 328.000 Plattforms identified with thousends of german sites.

I run GSA in V6.43 with GSA Captcha Breaker V2.08 and GSA SEO Indexer v1.69

what can i do that i become more LpM for german campaigns in tier 1?

sorry for my bad english, i am a german speaker

Here are my setting:

GSA start:

GSA settings with proxies:
imageimage

Tier 1 Data:

Tier 1 Options:

Tier 1 eMails (only one hotmail):

Stats from 328.000 identified Plattforms:

Tier2:

Comments

• MrXMrX Germany
    At the moment I got no time to get trough all your settings but first of all, get proxies from buyproxies.org, these russians guy really suck from my eperience!
  • Hi magicmastermind,

thank you for help. I have buy 10 Semi Proxies from buyproxies.org .My Setting for theards is 260 and GSA make max. 25.

35 min Running with german country Filter Settings and LpM: 0.08

Then i run 60 min with the settings German Filter: !.de !.at !.ch and LpM: 0.08

I activate to a Tier 2 english campaign and LpM: 0.11 with submitted 1.485 and Verified 6 in 1 hour.

buyproxies.org :

• Hi,
    now i have make some changes and find nice infos here and my LpM goes up to 5, but not for german projects.
    https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/5305/lowest-lpm-a-quick-look

For german projects with !.de !.at !.ch i have low LpM
  • MrXMrX Germany
    Well its always hard to get only links from german sites. I tried it for years but there are just not enough targets to get links from. You might want to use other sites too as in fact it does not matter and you can get some good rankings for german sites even if youre using backlinks from english sites. Just make sure  you are posting unique german content with german anchor and youre good to go.

Here are some other tips:
    • Higher the custom waiting time between search queries (i am using ~80sec with 10proxies and 350threads). Since the last update proxies banned much faster and you might want to avoid this.
    • Do not skip proxies for indentification
    • Do not check every target in your project settings. For example, you are getting much better results by only using Drupal, Joomla, vBulletin in "Articles". All the ArticleMS etc stuff will not give you that much verified links. Check your stats and compare submissions/verifications and then go for the ones with high %
    • Dont use global site lists on projects
    • consider using more emails per project or catchall
    • disable to word filter if you want higher LpM
    • UPDATE SER

I dont know how much projects you gut up and running but all the people getting 100-200 LpM are going crazy on bulk spam links like trackbacks and stuff. So ofc, if you are trying to get quality stuff from quality sites like high pr articles, your LpM wont be that high as it takes SER longer to register/post/verify and there are way less targerts.

• Hi magicmastermind,
    thanks for your help. many of your informaton i found in this forum and i have test. New is 80seconds for me and skip proxies for identification. So i think that is why google, metagear and fireball banned some proxies. No i dont use this 3 search engines.
    I have change to all your tips and it works for german sites with low LpM.
    First run with !.de !.at !.ch is very low LpM
    Second run with Country Filter German is better and he submit 4 Sites in the last hour, but not to german .de, .at or.ch pages.
    I have run today 1 german campaign with 4 submitted sites in 1 hour and
    one english campaign with LpM: 3.00 - 6.50

How many eMails are the best? i insert now 10 hotmail emails.
    Have anyone idea to become nice LpM for .de, .at or.ch pages or german spoken pages?
  • MrXMrX Germany
    At least I got my waiting time that high to avoid proxy ban, maybe I am paranoid ;)
    You can try to harvest german sites using scrapebox and then post to them, this seems to give me a lot better results than letting SER do it.
    But keep in mind, you will never get like 50 LpM just using german targets, this is practically not working as there a way to few targets ...
  • i have 328.000 identified sites. i think i must clear my big list and upload only german pages in the identified list to geht higher LpM. is this correct?
  • i have seen that in the message area gsa would often register to blogzit.com and microsoft.co.in. This two pages comes a lot of times since yesterday. I see this two pages every minute. my identified list is clear duplicate urls and i insert in the project about 40 keywords.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @bigo I would suggest you to import target urls from site list with the url/domain filter on. This will quickly skip all unrelated urls and submit to the once left.
  • @sven What do you mean with "import target urls from site list"? Are this the Project Options "Use URLs from global site lists if enabled? In my 328.000 identified list are for example Pligg 272 .de and 40 .at domains.

My actually settings for the german Project:

No, I mean right click on the project->import target urls from site lists.
  • :-) thank you @sven . now GSA search my big list to german language files. in some minutes i have more german submissions since the last 24 hours.
  • Hi,
    GSA load 50.000 verified sites with import target urls from site lists and find first !.de !.at and !.ch and after some submissions he search by search engine (find image in this footer). After that i give GSA a German identified File with only 193 german article pages. He dont find a german page insite. So my LpM is now 0.01.

Any idea what i can do now?

• the second campaign with english backlinks works fast. i import target urls from site lists and first upload was 13.500 identified pliggs. i stopped the campaign, because in a short time GSA submit to 1.000 pligg pages for one project. can i mix the plattforms when i "import target urls from site lists" so that it looks more natural?
  • i have disable now the search engines and import 200 identified german sites for submission. gsa parsed the platforms but dont submit.

here find image:

"already parsed" means the project tried to post to that already and failed (maybe due to your filters). Try again and "delete target url history" first.

Mixing the URLs from "import target urls from site lists" sounds like a useful idea.

• MrXMrX Germany
    Isnt it already asking if it should randomize the list after import ? Or was that only from external lists ?

Which engines are selected ? You are importing lots of guestbook stuff as I can see in your log. As Sven said, clear the URL history before you try to submit to the sames sites again. If you already filtered out german sites before you import, make sure you disabled all the filters in your projects options or you may fail the submissions because PR too low or whatever filter is set.
  • @sven: "delete target url history" and "import target urls from site lists" works and GSA found the german urls. i unchecked all platforms first and check only joomla article platform. but gsa starts with import bookmark portals and i stop after gsa loading 3 different files from bookmarks and repeat this with "delete target url history", "delete target url history" and then only check identified joomla and gsa load bookmarks...
    When do you insert the update "mixing url"? so today i think i must take a splitt software to make automatic small txt files for import. i use TEXTWEDGE for this.

@magicmastermind: i import the list by using "import target urls from site lists"on only the german project. The import list are identified drupal platforms. the guestbooks are drupal project guestbooks. i use first only german google yahoo and msn. but with 10 proxies google banned me two proxies. so i change the settings to all german language search engines. All filters like PR... are disabled, yes.

• you won't get many submission for Joomla - Blog with CB only as most of those sites using KCaptcha, which isn't solvable by CB.
    @bigo no clue when this is getting added. I have however started now to recode the dedupe thing and import to handle large files without gui freez and much faster. Maybe your feature is getting done by than as well.
  • As a GSA newbie, I like to add just an observation on your settings on top of THIS page
    you have errors like "captcha service is not responding"
    and you have ONLY CB activated

if working on a tiny country market such as german language countries,
    you most likely want to add FULL support for ALL available captcha
    even if you run it only for a few weeks, it is worth the extra dollars to get ALL working sites into your submission verified.

decaptcher SUCKS money likel crazy (most likely far more than the agreed upon 2$/1000)
    hence add other value captcha services (I use antigate and for recaptcher type newly spamvilla)
    1. CB
    2. spamvilla (or in your case decaptcher OR any other high quality captcha service)
    3. antigate for anything unsolved that needs human intervention

no matter how huge your .de/.ch/.at list may be, if you lack support for captcha services of those sites, you LOSE all those sites.
  • @ozz ok, i deactivated joomla for german submissions. and later i take a look at your quality campaign https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/879/guide-high-quality-campaign . i make today text with WAC and than translate tier 1 with scrapebox. it takes many time to make your quality campain like but i think it looks natural. The WAC Service told me that he develope a german translater now

@hans i want tier 1 quality links from !.de !.at and !.ch pages or german language pages. The other Tiers i take all urls. for 380 verified links CB regonized 9705/10927 (89%) captchas for one day for one campaign with Tier 1 and Tier 2 and ervery day Tier2 comes with more links.
    So at the first day you order for one campaign 1.000 captachs. when i can activated other captcha services only for !.de !.at and !.ch i want do that but for english links i have over 300.000 URLs and that is no problem only with CB.
  • @sven thank you for the update. In some Minutes 150 german submitted sites in an natural format. wow, thats great. it is not the LpM from an english campaign, but now i can make german campaigns for the future :-) when you look at the searchmatrics rankingfaktoren you can find that Backlinks from the same country is on place 13.
  • @sven for german pages looks import naturally, for english pages is like yesterday and GSA import 17.000 boockmarks for submission
  • @sven sorry my mistake. Import looks naturally for all pages. thank you so much for your quick developement.