Skip to content

Im thinking Link Velocity and Link Variance features would be cool

edited October 2012 in Feature Requests
Here is the idea. I get a Brand new site. I configure SER to run 5 verified links per day.

#1(Link Variance) Wouldnt it look suspicious to Goolge that every single day I get 5 links per day? Id like the verified links per day to be varied based on a random percentage. So day 1 could be 5 links, day 2 could be 3 links, day 3 could be 7 links and so on. I use linklicious so the links are found very quickly,
#2 (Link Velocity) For long term, Id like to see my 5 links per day to be able to increase by a percentage over time. So after a month, I may be doing 10 links per day... all with out me jumping in to make changes all the time.

These two together would make link building look very natural.

Comments

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    "Id like the verified links per day to be varied based on a random percentage." - remember that just because GSA says it's verfied, does not mean Google has found it. The rate at which Google finds these links will be random, so this feature is not needed. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Than you could as well use the "Pause project after XX submissions" as not every submitted link will torn to a verified one, so the number would be random.
  • I agree with Sven. ;) Use the feature mentioned above. It's all you really need and as far as indexing...shell out $20 and get the damn indexer. I'm using it now and it's ALWAYS running. Works like a charm too!
  • Thats what I am wondering... Im using the GSA indexer and Im also using linklicious. My links are found by google very fast and consistent.

But I see what you mean, dont submit 10 links every 24 hours but do 10 links every 20 hours.. I see how that would create the variance.

So how about Link Velocity? Increasing over time?
  • OzzOzz
    edited October 2012
    So how about Link Velocity? Increasing over time? 

That was already answered today in this thread:
    https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/495/extend-project-pause-feature#Item_3