How to use "Use Masks"?
1. What is Masks? Is that the shape of a char, then CB try to rotate to fit the captcha? and don't need OCR1~OCR3?
2. CB will first apply "use image filter", then apply "use masks", is that right? so mage filter is the most important, right?
3. When I clicked "Calculate"(1700 captcha), CB pops up "Same Mask for different Char! E vs H", how to solve this problem?
1. Yes, but it does not rotate the char (not yet) as it would take too much time. You have to use segment-rotate as last filter if you want all chars to be rotated in the correct way.
2. It will apply filters first and use the segmentation filter (required) to produce the masks for each char. It can however still solve by image filters only if the mask method didn't give a good reply.
3. It usually highlights the entry in the list + the image it found it for. You can than see where this was input wrong