Skip to content

Problem with Proxy?

Having problem with proxy. Was it getting banned, or something else is happening to it?

That is what happening every time i start up the project

Any insight? 

Tagged:

Comments

• "might be blocked" = either your proxies are blocked OR the search query just gave you no results.
  • Any suggestion? Should adding more specific keywords would help?
  • what are your project settings? are you using the "always use keywords for search" option? however, the more specific a search query (with "always use keywords") is the less results you will get for this specific search query. the more general your search query is (with only the bare footprints for example) the more results you get for your search query, but with repeating results.
  • Got this option.

Only doing SB for test runs and i can't seems to make my LPM higher than 0.01

Have 50 keywords for for this project

• Also, got this for the general option but still having difficulty on LPM

• wow, public proxies for submissions. why?
  • I mixed public and private proxies to let the resources last long.  :D
  • OzzOzz
    edited August 2013
    doesn't make sense for submissions as they are barely get banned for that as you are visiting each site not that often. this differs for search engines though which getting pinged way more often and due to stricter ban requirements by google it could make sense to mix those up for searching when you have a good stack of working public proxies at hand. that said, its always best to just use private proxies if possible. public proxies won't help that much if used by thousands.

another thing that doesn't make sense at all is to have "restart projects on active proxies" activated when leaving "stop projects on no active proxies" unchecked. not that it matter that much, but it shows to me that you need to think a lot more about how to set up your projects in a proper way. do yourself a favour and read the threads listed in the "compiled list of tips..." thread you find at the top of this board to get a deeper understanding how this software works.
  • Okidoki, sir! And thanks for the replies. It really helped a lot.