Skip to content

I despise filling out all the 100 stupid boxes creating projects, any quicker way?

This shit takes like a whole day and its the same old monotonous crap, about me, decription, in hundred different languages. blah blah blah soul destroying filling it out time and time agian when there are lots of tiers and projects for different sites. I see pics of you guys with hundreds of projects i couldnt imagine you fill each one out one by one, if so you must have the robotic raitonality of a computer like data from star trek or something. I definately couldnt imagine doing so many over and over.

So any way to speed out the field filling?

I can make bots no prob but the problem i see is that you want the data to be fairly unique and so that rules out automation when you have to supervise the content, and/or write it yourself.

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I just use Kontent Machine to do it but there are tons of other software that have SER templates you can import into your projects.

Open a project > tools > import > data fields.

Pretty quick and easy. :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    "...in hundred different languages..." - so German Polish and English are 100. So much about your math knowledge. 
  • AutoContentWriter will also do this. You can create your own custom template for ACW to fill in whatever fields you wish. Then generate an article in ACW and save out as a GSA template using your custom template.

An example template is here

Another possibility is the use of the %random_article% macro in the article field (undocumented).
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Would be amazing if you could implement an auto wizard something along the lines of nuke where it simply asks your URL and keywords and it will automatically set up a tiered project!

@sven would that be in the future releases at all ;)
    Naw, I have better things to do than competing with @collywobbles ;) Though this content grabbing is an interesting field but if you do it wrong, you end up with many complains of copyright material? 
  • edited August 2013
    Spoken like a true programmer there sven taking everything literally :).

Yes I'd looked at these content creation things but was afraid of it causing penalties. Then again I now I think Ive used my custom spinbot which does the same thing of scrape and spin with no troubles on T1- so far :P

Could you explain  a bit more sven how to use random article macro? where would it pull the info from? or rather how do you tell it where to take the random article from? Im also trying to save as much money as i can atm so if i could somehow do the same as the programs myself without having to pay id do that option depending on if i could afford it time wise.
    have a look into the file content_search.dat . There you see the source for all the %random_*% macros.