Skip to content

setting up two links per post. 1 Authority link and 1 of my own. from KontentMachine

Hi,

I had been using KontentMachine to create a list of authority urls and keywords but I recently came across random_urls.dat and see that it has its own list of authority sites it can post links to/from. I modified it but I am not sure of the correct way to include it in my articles. Please let me know
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well what did you modify or add? I can not read minds and tell you if it is correct.
  • What do you mean? Its a default file with the application. For my primary keyword in KontentMachine I use %url% %anchor_text% previously I had been doing the authority sites by hand (building them in KontentMachine) but I came across this random_urls.dat file and see that there is a list of URLs there. I added my own to the list but when I do a preview %url% %anchor_text% seems to just add my urls again.
    with preview you mean TEST ? Yes, there you will not see any added URLs.
  • Okay, so if I use %url% %anchor_text% twice in an article and have insert up to X random URLs for random words checked and set to 1 it will post my real url for one of the %url% %anchor_text% and for the second link it will take it from the random_urls.dat file?
    No, the setting to insert random urls is taking a random word from your article and inserts a link on that. All %url% and %anchor_text% macros will have your data only.
  • Okay is there a macro to make that happen on a word of my choice?
    edited August 2013

yes, have a look on the last lines in engines\generic_urls.dat file.

• HAHAHA I knew I should have backed up that file. I replaced it with my own file. What is the easiest way to get the file back?
    delete it and reinstall.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    or just update the program on next update and it will replace it with the default SER one.