Skip to content

Mass Loss of Links

2»

Comments

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @davbel - thanks for the update! Good to know!

• "1) I've got 82% unique spun articles according to Chimp Rewriter. (They take my writer days to write - but they read very well!)
    2) In Copyscape they show quite a few as having 53% duplicate content. When I check there is just no way to spin them more than 80%. It's basically finding that quite a few words are the same and thus matching them.
    3) I have a tier below these articles pumping out 20x per url. (10x contextual type, and a 10x secondary type project)
    4) I'm getting a 5% index rate on my contextual articles. 

How can I solve this? "

Hi @AlexR,  I prepare my tier 1 content and build my tiers pretty much exactly as you describe (although I don't bother checking the articles in copyscape) and I get a much higher index rate than that.

Two things spring to mind;

1. Are you building your tier1 links on domains that are indexed in the first place, i.e are you physically checking the index status of your tier1 target sites in Scrapebox before you import them into your preferred tool to build links on them?

2. Are you hitting all of your tiers with something like an auto approve blog comment or guestbook blast when you have finished building them out?

• how about majestic? your original post said both ahrefs and majestic were off