Skip to content

My GSA don't work well with tiers

Hello, i want to ask why my GSA don't work as it should with tiers.

It goes to add and built links to other resources not to mine, how it's possible, no one of links that it built it's to mine url.

Comments

• MrXMrX Germany
    Please provide an example so someone can take a look.
  • Yes you are right. Here is a image: http://postimg.org/image/9xuotaavp/

So all the keyword that i have used are going to promote another website :/
  • "Verified links must have exact URL" is checked in your project options?
  • Yes it is checked this option...
  • just to make sure. you've understood the tiered link building concept, right?

MoneySite
    |_____ Tier 1
    |_____ Tier 2

this means that all links in Tier 2 are pointing to the links of Tier 1 (like in your screenshot). that means obviously that not a single link of Tier 2 will be pointing to your money site directly and is linking to the sites you've created in Tier 1.

• As I can see:

these 26 verified urls are from project "9eu.it3 [Tier1]", lower tier for project "9eu.it3"
    all the 26 urls are linking to "mazika.e....blabla", the only 1 verified url of project "9eu.it3"

So, it looks like everything is good. @Ozz ?
  • yes, thats what i'm thinking as well.
  • Well, 9eu.it3 it's my money site, it's not a tier. And on Tier1 of this project i receive only urls to mazika...not to my money site, so when i am going to see thoose links live they don't have the link to my money site, i am doing something wrong?
  • MrXMrX Germany
    edited August 2013
    Dear dimcik, you might want to take a look on what tiered link building is and make sure you understood everything.
    In a nutshell:
    You build backlinks to your moneysite > The sites you created those links on are your Tier1 !
    You build backlinks to your Tier1 Sites > The sites you created those links on are your Tier2 !
    You can repeat this until you reach Tier∞

If this was not an understanding problem, please provide some more information about your content and stuff.