Skip to content

Lowest Lpm - A Quick Look

2»

Comments

• edited August 2013
    I thought I would update this post with some of the settings and things I did to push the GSA from my measly 0.6 LPN to over 130 LPM yesterday. As you can see here, it is doing much better. One of the things I did was to add way more keywords to each project. I used Kontent Machine to gen my content for Tiers 2 & 3. My T1 is created in Ultimate Demon. Great software btw. But KM only created on average about 100 keywrds for my particular subjects. I scraped with scrapbox and got a non dup list of around 4K for each project and loaded them in. That helped. I also took many of the lagging issues out like out bound links and other settings that slowed thing down a bit. I added just 22 search engines instead of the sort-by-English which had 167 total before. They were bing (msn), yahoo and google for english speaking countries. Another big and helpful tweak was taking the wait time between search engine queries down from 60 to 10 secs. Very helpful for speed if you have proxies. Another was changing the ticked boxes in Global > Advanced for what gets saved to the logs. See graphic for that. And one of the biggest tweaks came from de-selecting some of the bad performing platforms in each campaign. I could explain how here but it's best described by "FatSteve" in this video [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBNAq4AGtmI]. BTW, you get one the most hellacious burps from this guy near the begin of video. It blows your hair back man lol.

They only things I'm still not sure of is the Fast indexer shown here. Check or uncheck

And the "submit backlink URL's to blog search engines" in global settings indexing. I have an indexing service, so I'm thinking no tick.

Blog Engines in Global > Indexing

Anyway, I got all these suggestions here on this excellent blog from contributors. Here are the updated settings that got me to over 137 yest. As you can see, I also have way, way more submitted and verified for the day so far. It's mind blowing. This SS was taken at the same time of day but 24 hours later. Thanks to all who helped!!

OLD LPN

NEW LPN - (peaked at 137 yest / 107 is right now)

Settings 1

Settings 2

Settings 3

Settings 4

Settings 5

Tier 2

Tier 3

• LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Increase your html timeout to about 130 to 140

You will get a lot more verified that way

There is a method of setting the html timeout better, but that's the rule of thumb

• Thanks for sharing this info @charles_27